Chapter 31 Return of the Servamps (part 2)

Comenzar desde el principio

*With Misono*

Misono worked at the local library🏫. Misono spent most of his time in his room. He never went out to their houses garden cause it reminded him of Lily, Misono told them. Misono missed telling Lily off for stripping, Lily's hugs and conversations and Lily's beautiful face, even though Misono will never admit.

Misono spent most of his time reading📚 or working at the local library. Misono was just putting away some books when he heared voices behind him.

"Can you help me? I'm looking for a book😄!"

Misono did not have to turn around to see who the voice belonged to, because he knew exactly who the voice belonged to. "Sure, like I have the time for you three knuckleheads.🙄😞" Misono replied continuing to put books📚 back on the shelf.

"So mean!" Sakuya pretends to fake cry😭.

"I agree!" Kouki agreed with Sakuya shaked his head sadly.

"Meany!" Ryusei added.

Misono sighed, "Shh🤫. What books📚?"

Sakuya smiled, "Fiction."

Misono points👉 in a direction. "Over there!" Misono said putting books📚 back on shelves.

Sakuya smiled then walked off. Sakuya had a new passion for books. He came to the library nearly every day. After 2 years of being here, Sakuya had become a famously known author across the world. The first books he wrote were about the love life between the Eves and their Servamps.

But Misono knew that writing books📝 was just a distraction, so that he was not think about Who's Coming. Kouki and Ryusei went with Sakuya. Misono was just going back to the front desk when he saw Kouki leave, probably going to his job at the local bar. He saw Sakuya and Ryusei reading.

A fellow Liberian approached Misono. "We have some boxes of books📚 arriving soon. Could you go out back and wait for them?"

Misono nodded before heading towards the back of the library.

Through the gaps in the books on the shelves Misono glimpsed a tall familiar man wearing a kimono.

Misono stopped.

'Did I just see Tsubaki😐? No my mind must be playing tricks on me😑!' Misono thought and started walking again.

Suddenly noticing that someone was following him.

Lately a couple of the Eves had been attacked by subclasses, so now everyone had to be extra careful.

Misono walked quickly through the maze of shelves. Anyone who worked at the library would say that Misono knew every short cut in the maze of book shelves and that he never got lost in the library.

Misono ducked into a empty and unused storage room and waited for the suspicious person to get near the door. Misono's eyes widened as he saw who it was.

When the familar person was about to walk away, Misono reached out, grabbed the back of the persons coat and dragged him into the room and pressing him against the closed door🚪. Then his body moved on it's own, pressing his lips😙 against familiar ones.

All of Love was surprised😳. He had expected Misono to start yelling and telling him off, not to kiss him. All of Love responded by wrapping his arms around Misono's waist. Misono was also surprised.

He expected the Servamp to pull away. Suddenly Misono found himself leaning against a wall of the storage room, which surprised him cause he never noticed that they had moved. They broke off both panting hard.

Misono groaned as All of Love licked his neck. "Perv☺!" Misono groaned smiling 'I have missed this.' Thought Misono.

All of Love chuckled. His breath hitting his neck sent shivers of pleasure up Misono's spine. "How did you know it was me?" All of Love asked, continuing to lick Misono's neck.

Misono gasped with pleasure when the Servamp found his sensitive spot at the base of his neck.

Misono stayed quiet for a moment enjoying the pleasure that he had missed over the years. "You were not doing well in hiding your presence😑." Misono finally replied. "So was it Who's Coming that I saw earlier?" Misono asked the Servamp.

"Yes. He came to find Sakuya." All of Love replied with a smile.

'We need to continue this later, somewhere else.' Misono thought to himself. When Misono looked up he asked. "What's wrong😟?"

All of Love stared into Misono's eyes and replied in a nervous voice, "Will you be my Eve again?"

Misono was shocked😳. He had expected the Servamp to ask why he had left with the others, even Misono had wondered that cause the Servamps had not come to them earlier was because they did not want Eves anymore.

Obviously now that was not the case. Misono smiled😊 and kissed😚 his Servamp, the one he loved. "Of course. After all you are my Snow Lily❄🌸!"

All of Love smiled. Then just like the Greed, Envy, and Pride pairs they to renewed their contract. However, once Misono had his chair🪑 lead back, he made his Servamp sit down while he lectured him about his late he was. Once Misono had finished work the two went home and up to Misono's room to continue what they had been doing earlier.

(In the next chapter find out how the other Eves get reunited in their Servamps)
(Created by katebluejaguar!)