06 - ғᴀᴄᴇᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟs

~•~

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

~•~

You dive face first into your bed, letting out a long sigh. "What a day." You groan mentally, and turn around to stare up at the ceiling of your bedroom. You were about to fall asleep when your phone vibrated, indicating that someone sent you a message.

You unlocked your phone, only to see a text from an unknown number. You read the message and smiled as you already knew who it was from.

You replied back to him, and he immediately answered again, "How are you?" He sent another text followed by that one, asking you if he isn't bothering you

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

You replied back to him, and he immediately answered again, "How are you?" He sent another text followed by that one, asking you if he isn't bothering you. Of course you didn't want him to feel bad, so you denied that he was bothering your time.

On the other side of the phone, in all honesty Bokuto was nervous. He's never texted a girl he just met before. Nevertheless, he found you interesting. Why did Kuroo never tell him about you? Did he not trust him enough? Was it because Kuroo was playing the role of an overprotective older brother?

He typed on his phone while reading the message out loud, "Can I FaceTime you?"

Meanwhile at your end, your heart was racing. You read the message repeatedly, processing the text and not knowing how to respond back to him. "..."

"Sure..." you whisper under your breath as you type on the keyboard. Before you could relax the tension in your hands, your phone lit up and the green and red button appeared. You quickly sat up and started panicking. You grabbed your pillow and stuffed your face into it, screaming from embarrassment.

"I CANF DO THIF" You muffled into your pillow. "WHY DID I AGREE TO FACETIME?! HOW DO I SAY HI TO HIM?!" You held your phone in your hands and bit your lip. Finally having the courage to press the green button, you held in a deep breath and answered the call.

The screen popped up with a smiling owl head. He waved his hand at you, "HEY THERE PRETTY GIRL!!"

You gulped and stood in place. You felt your heart racing as you tried to greet him back. Your mouth felt dry, like it couldn't speak.

"...I was starting to get worried that you wouldn't pick up," he nervously chuckles with a closed eye smile. You see Bokuto fiddle with his phone, placing it on his desk, sitting upright against his bedroom wall. Then he stands up from his chair, and leans to the right, only showing his body in the camera. "Sorry, pretty girl. I was setting up my pc, thinking of playing a game right now," Bokuto says as he sits back down on his chair, pulling his keyboard in front of him.

You mute yourself, and scream into your pillow again, "WHAT DO I SAY!!??"

Bokuto realized your camera wasn't facing your beautiful eyes anymore and raised an eyebrow. He was staring at your ceiling. He felt his heart race as you he thought about how he might be annoying you. "...sorry if I called you-"

"H...hey B..Bokuto," you whispered into your phone, your face still not visible on the screen.

Forgetting about his worries, Bokuto's face lit up as he heard your voice. "Hi!! I thought I was bothering you. You were being way too quiet, it was scaring me."

You softly gasp and throw your pillow to the side, then lay down on your bed. "I'm s..sorry Bo! I didn't mean to upset you, really!" Your face now came into Bokuto's view.

He stared at your eyes and flustered cheeks. The way your e/c orbs lit up by the moonlight's shine from your bedroom window. The way your lips quivered from embarrassment. Bokuto felt his stomach tighten, as you called him "Bo".

"Bo..." he muttered to himself, his face flushing red. "...it's alright! Haha," Bokuto nervously laughs as he rubs the nape of his neck. "I know I asked you already, but you're not busy right?"

"...not really, I was about to take a nap." You reply to him.

He tilts his head to the side cutely, "I can let you sleep if you want? You look a little tired."

You wanted to keep talking to him on the phone, but you felt your eyes getting heavy. "You don't mind...?"you softly say, "We barely talked and I don't want you to feel like you bothered me."

Bokuto replies back to you with a close eye smile, "It's no problem! You should get your rest anyway. I'll text you in the morning alright?" He grabs his phone which was still sitting on his desk, "Goodnight, pretty girl!"

You nod and whisper, "...night, Bokuto." As Bokuto hangs up, you toss your phone to the side and lay down on your back. This was your first time talking on the phone with a boy, other than Kuroo or Kenma of course. In all honesty, you felt good about yourself. This was a new experience and even though you barely talked, you still enjoyed every single moment of it.

"Why're you smiling like a little schoolgirl?"

You flinched and avert your eyes towards your door, seeing Kuroo leaning against the doorway. He was smiling mischievously, almost laughing. You widen your eyes, "TETSURO! HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STANDING THERE FOR?!!"

He laughs and walks over to sit on your bed, "Well, you were yelling from time to time. I had to come check up on you." Kuroo looks at your phone that was tossed to the side, "So...Bokuto, huh?"

You felt your face burn and tried to avoid his gaze, "I..I don't know what you're talking about.."

He smiles softly at you and looks around your room. "I should ask Bokuto to come over sometime, don't ya think?" He side-glanced at you.

~•~

A/N: ignore if there were any bad grammar and spelling O-O

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

A/N: ignore if there were any bad grammar and spelling O-O