𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐄, 𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐄, 𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐄

Who would have fucking guessed? The mother fricking assassination team was on yours and Trish's case. 

Soon Giorno, Fugo and Abbacchio were on their way to Pompeii to find something that would make it easier to take you and Trish places.

Time skip, 'cuz I DO NOT feel like not writing fillers

Soon you were in the back of a white van with Trish, Fugo and Mista.

Fugo and Mista were talking about something across from you and Trish. You ignored it and asked Trish to switch places since you wanted to look out the window ((͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖) lmao you know what about to mfing happen). Suddenly, the van jerked backwards and everyone went with it.

And when I say everyone... I really only mean Fugo... since he was already off balance. But where did he land you ask??? Right into your chest. But he got up as quick as it happened, thankfully.

But the dramatic Mista just HAAAAD to say something! "Y/n he TOTALLY didn't mean to land in your boobs! I swear!!! Ok, just please don't tell the bOSS!!! PLEASE!!!" he said whining. That's when everybody turned around to try and understand what was happening in the back. 

"Hey man your making me sound like I was trying to do that when I wasn't! I'm not a fucking pervert!!!" Fugo said, yelled, at Mista. "Hey!" they both looked at you, "It's fine! I'm not hurt. So it's fine, also I don't give a shit about if my dad knows or not. Plus it'd be a lie if I said that something like that hasn't happened to me before!" you said laughing and defusing the situation.

When you went to go look out the window, you caught Giorno looking at you a little flustered. He probably knew you were implying that you were talking about him. When you guys would watch horror movies together he'd always get scared of the jump scares and cuddle you with his face on your chest. To be fair you also hated horror movies (if you do like horror movies then just ignored that) but you just couldn't look away and it was nice knowing that he was still there with you.

Soon you arrived at a train station. And the gang started looking around for something. You didn't really care nor paid attention to care. Soon you were on the train waiting for Bruno to get on. When he finally got on he said one of the most bizarre shit you've heard so far on this trip.