Canzoni Preferite

Giorno's POV:

"Do you think your team will like me?" I asked Bucciarati. 

"They probably won't trust you immediately, but... I'm vouching you."

Time skip brought to you by (Y/N) and Trish packing their bags

Third person POV:

It was just a normal day for the gang, or at least that's what they thought. But we can always just let them think that. It's not a big deal.

Abbacchio was listening to his music,

Mista was going over how the restaurant they were at obviously wanted them dead since it had gave them 4 slices of cake,

Narancia was trying to learn math,

and Fugo was trying his best not to kill the boy learning math. So far, so good...

Until... "Heh, am I right?" he asked Fugo. The little shit had written 28 under 55x16. Then a fork was embedded in Narancia's cheek.

 "YOU STUPID DELINQUENT! ARE YOU MESSING WITH ME?!

yOU SHIT-FOR-BRAINS!"

"Oh, boy. He's lost it now.  Hey Abbacchio, are you gonna eat that cake?" that was our favorite gunslinger, Mista.

"What? Did you just call me shit-for-brains? It's not good to look down on others. I'll kill you. I'll kill you, Fugo." "You bastard..."

"What the hell are you guys doing?!"

oh

no

"I could hear you guys from the front of the restaurant! Your interrupting the other costumers meals! Anyways, this is our newest member Giorno Giovanna"

"Sorry Narancia for calling shit-for-brains and stabbing you with a fork."

"I'm sorry too"

"HEY! I'm the one who brought him here! At least show some respect!!!" damn Bruno was mad... 

Time skip because I don't really wanna/ don't know how to write this out lmao

"Come Bucciarati! Tell us why were on this boat." yelled the gunslinger. "Ok. I do believe that we are far enough from the shore for me to tell you. We're heading to Capri!-" exclaimed Bucciarati "We aren't going as tourist's are we?" asked the strawberry loving boy. "You'd be right with that assumption, Fugo. We are indeed not going as tourist's.-" the man with the black bob paused as he looked at everyone

"-The capo Polpo committed suicide this morning"

There was a collective gasp from the entire group. The black haired man continued "We're heading to Capri because that's where Polpo's secret fortune is hidden. I know of it as I was the one who was tasked with hiding it. With that money with can move up the ranks!" The high of this information was shortly lived as Narancia had disappeared. "Oi! Narancia! This isn't the time to mess around!" Mista yelled in an attempt to find his friend but it was no use. 

Then Fugo noticed that Mista had also disappeared. Not long after he as well disappeared. Now it was just Bucciarati, Abbacchio and Giorno.

An other time skip cuz I just kinda wanna get to the little dancy dance

"Ma-ri-o Zuc-che-ro... Heaven, hell, ninth circle, heaven, hel- HAHAAHAHHA!!! According to his name deviation, he's headed to the ninth circle of hell!!!" Narancia laughed, then got up and pressed play on the boom box that was now magically working perfectly again and started dancing to the song that was playing on the boom box. Soon, both Mista and Fugo had joined in on the dancing. "Oi! Stop messing around and come look at this." Abbacchio yelled at the three hooligans as they stopped at walked over to where Abbacchio and Bucciarati were.

"Giorno turn around. I'll do you a favor and allow you to hear my stand but your not allowed to see it!" Abbacchio said to Giorno as he started to play the the replay of Mario Zucchero. "They're heading to Capri, that's where the 10 million lire must be, I've taken four out of the six of them and I'm holding them as hostages. But Bucciarati is taking a very roundabout route out of caution. We're about two hours away" then there was a voice that came from the radio, "Great. I'll head over to Capri on a high speed boat! Over and out."

"Well this is bad" It Fugo who had said the obvious. "If we don't dock at the marina in about an hour Mario's partner will get suspicious but if he see's us he'll know that we're looking for him!"

"So a few of us head over to the marina before the boat docks and take him out." Giorno said to the team. "And what are you saying? That we swim to Capri? Pffft right!" laughed Narancia. "Precisely. With my stand I can turn this lifesaver into a fish" Giorno said in all seriousness. "AHH- HAHAHA! You've got some pretty absurd idea's boy, but you have no idea what Mario's partner looks like and Capri will be swarming with tourist's!" Abbacchio retorted to Giorno

"I, Giorno Giovanna, have a dream. I want that 10 million lire so that we can make Bucciarati a Capo" Giorno replied as they started at him. "I agree with Giorno. My stand, Sex Pistols, was made for killing. So how many people can that fish pull Giorno?" 

A/N

SO.... ik there's a lot of time skips in this chapter but it has 862 words witch is a lot for me. Also I've just been writing and writing! I started this book yesterday (2021-01-16) and today is       2021-01-17. 

Anyways I'm not going to be writing the sale fight because it was probably my least favorite fight in the entire anime so far. Also I'm not even done part 5 but idrc because I need to get this idea out of my frickin head!!! I also wanna get back to Trish and our precious (Y/N).

-Love Vite

Art is by @/hou_ngoo on Instagram