Gold

Giorno's POV:

"WHAT!?!??" We were all surprised to find out that the boss, that nobody had ever seen, had daughters. "Yes. This is a shock to everyone who knows, considering that no one has ever even seen the boss'." Pericolo said to us before he continued. "Their name's are Trish Una and (Y/N) (L/N)" he finished.

(Y/N)... She... How? Was this real? (Y/N)? The daughter of the boss?

"YOUR  NOT WEARING A PARKA IN THE MIDDLE OF SPRING! IN ITALY, (Y/N)!!!"

Back to the normal POV:

As soon as you got into the restroom Trish gave you a little pile of clothing. "What is this Trish?" this obviously wasn't the clothes she had packed. There was too little clothing for it to be a full outfit. "It's what I packed you. Just because our lives are in danger, doesn't mean we can't be stylish, can it?" she replied as you deadpanned. "This looks a little reveling Trish... I don't know..." you said to her as she pushed you into a stall and then got into her own. 

"Who cares? If they can't control themselves, that's their own problem" she explained. "Now get dressed! I wanna see you in the outfit I picked out for you!" she said. You looked at what she gave you. It was a little black bralette, a shear cropped long sleeved shirt with bright neon pink, blue, yellow and orange polka dots and a pair of low waisted pants that flared out like bell bottom jeans but were made of what must have been linen that had cut out's for your hips. A piece of string criss crossed across the hip cut out's to hold the pants together. She also gave you a pair of black flats that went with the outfit perfectly. You weren't gonna lie. It was stylish and you kinda liked it. But it would still have to grow on you a little bit before you loved it.

Finally, you put back on your (F/C) parka, witch oddly matched with the outfit Trish had given you. As you came out of the stall, Trish looked at you. Then looked you up and down, liked she had done the first time you had met her. Then she yelled. "YOUR NOT WEARING A PARKA IN THE MIDDLE OF SPRING! IN ITALY, (Y/N)!!!" you were startled but quickly retorted back "YES I AM! IT'S COLD!!!"

How you had brought the big parka with you and no one seeing it was one of the biggest questions Trish had at the moment, but it wasn't her biggest concern right now. It was getting that stupid parka off of her sister. "(Y/N)... Please take it off" Trish said with puppy dog eyes knowing that you had already grown a soft spot for her. While still not wanting to take it off, you noticed something on the inside left of your parka. Something you had forgotten about while visiting your Nonna and meeting Trish and Donatella. 

The ladybug brooch that Giorno had given you.

"Can I at least keep this?" you asked Trish, "It's the last thing I have from Giorno" you said sadly since you hadn't noticed him yet. "Giorno... Like the boy you were talking about in the hospital?" she asked back. "Yeah... Yeah him..." you said as tears threating to fall. "Of course (Y/N)" She said.

You smiled at her. "Thank you!" you exclaimed as you clipped it to your hip from your pants. "Actually it looks really good with the outfit... turn a round", you did as Trish asked and as you did she started clapping a little bit. "You look amazing (Y/N)!" she said, "I could say the same for you" you said back to her. You both washed your hand and then walked out of the restroom. You were patting your hands dry on your pants when you heard Trish say something wired.