👑 Ship - Soniaki 🎮

Prompt:

AU: Non-despair/noneRelationships: romantic ship (Sonia x Chiaki) Background pairings: noneSetting: Hope's PeakWarnings: noneWord count: 285

Relationships: romantic ship (Sonia x Chiaki)
Background pairings: none
Setting: Hope's Peak
Warnings: none
Word count: 285

A/N: I unintentionally neurodivergent-coded them both but I'm not complaining. Anyway, I hope you enjoy! Sorry it's a little short, but this has been in my drafts for a while and I really couldn't think of anything more to add.

🎮 💖 👑

Sonia loved listening to Chiaki ramble about video games. They were one of the few things Chiaki was passionate about, which of course made sense since she was the ultimate gamer. Since Chiaki let Sonia talk about her own interest as much as she wanted to, Sonia was more than happy to return the favour.

Today they were curled up on Chiaki's bed in her dorm while Chiaki talked about two characters from an RPG game who she shipped.

"I really enjoy their dynamic, they'd be great together, I think," said Chiaki. She was playing a video game while she spoke, and Sonia was eagerly watching the screen as she listened to her girlfriend.

"Ooo! So what are their personalities like?" Sonia asked, wanting to be able to follow the topic of conversation better. Chiaki had talked about these characters a lot, but honestly Sonia didn't know that much about them since Chiaki had never thought to give context.

Chiaki described the characters in detail, happy that Sonia had asked since she loved talking about this particular game so much. Halfway through her explanation, Sonia let out an excited gasp. "Oh my gosh! That sounds just like you and me!"

Chiaki smiled as she realised Sonia was right. "Hey hey, maybe that's why I like them so much!"

"Now I want to play that game," Sonia said.

Chiaki's eyes lit up in excitement. "I could teach you how."

"Yes please!"

And so a few minutes later, Chiaki had set up the console the game was played on and was talking Sonia through the controls. Sonia soon got the hang of it, and the two girls spent the rest of the day playing video games together.

🎮 💖 👑