"Wait really?" Mina turned towards me "Does that mean you won't be eating lunch with us for a while?"

"Calm your ass pinky, you see her every fucking second in class."

Mina groaned "I knoww, it's just different you know."

"No I don't."

"Of course you don't, you're no fun." ooh

"Ex-fucking-scuse me?"

"You are excused."

"Oook, let's not make a scene. Oh, there comes Aizawa."

Mina and Bakugo had a small stare-off before walking back to their own seats. Well that was something.

•••

"What do you mean the sports festival is in a month?"

Kirishima rolls his eyes at Kaminari, hitting his head with a magazine. "I meant what I said, besides it has been a year, you'd expect for this to happen."

Frowning, Kaminari rubbed his forehead. "Yeah.. But still, it feels like yesterday I lost in the tournament."

"You sound old."

"Fuck you."

Me, and the others are now chilling in the living room of our dorms. Two weeks have passed, and I've went through it without much drama going on.

Well, I mean Yuji fell into a poop sewer, and the trio that consists of him, Nobara, and Gojo embarassed themselves in front of a lady who was just asking Megumi for directions, but that's basically it. The curses we ran along to was pretty weak, and we wiped them off quite instantly.

I've also gone to USJ which was fun, passed a few curses which I killed silently, though the blood kind of gave it away. Oh, and I got paired with Koda, he was quiet so we both were pretty awkward but it was fine overall.

Now, the thing I'll be experiencing next is the Sports Festival which I remembered watching with Toge a year ago. Can't wait for that either.

"Actually if you think about it, this is Tsugumi's first Sports Festival right?"

"Wow, lightning head you're so smart what gave that away?" Bakugo rolled his eyes, though they're not leaving the television he still has his ears out for our conversation.

Once a tsundere always a tsundere.

Kaminari huffed "Well I'm sorry if I forgot that Gumi's a new kid."

"She's been here for a new months though, technically she isn't new-"

"Shut up."

I giggled, I eyed the TV as it suddenly transitioned into the news. Breaking news at that.

The content? Some human guts outside of the body.

It also doesn't even look like a body, it's just.. Clumps of blood, blob like with eyes. Why does that look familiar?

The gang cringed, Mina almost gagged her chips out of her mouth "Hey Bakugo, could you change that? I'm literally eating."

"Weak." But he grabbed the remote and changed nonetheless.

The channel changed into a comedy show, and everyone was laughing at their jokes, but me? I was in my own world.

I've seen or heard cases like this before, no doubt that that was a curses doing, a very specific high leveled one too. Well that's not good, especially remembering the fact that I think the crime scene is only a few blocks away.

I know this curse, but who...

Widening my eyes, I hurrily took my phone out of my pocket. I was rushing as I typed in the words, earning some concerned looks from the others.

"Gumibro, you good?"

I didn't answer. I finished my text and pressed send. Waiting as the turning sign turned into a check.

Mahito is close. Very close.

•••
I finally get to finish this chapter yay! This was literally sitting in my drafts for a whole week or two, but I just can't seem to finish it. Well I finished it now that's what matters.

Oh! Oh! And look at the sketch of Tsugumi I made

Say hello to my physics book lol, Oh and I also made a Mina one!

That's it actually, I just want to show you guys.

Either way, thanks for reading, oh and thanks for 30k reasons and 1k votes! That's literally so amazing! Getting 30k in my 15th chapter? Hell Yeah!

That's it I guess, sorry for ranting, oh thank you for ready, and I'll see you when I see you