The First Person To Care

//third person//(cont. From Prologue)

He stood before him with a big smile placed on his face. He wanted to know this mysterious blue eyed boys name. He's very interested in knowing him- that he let the blue eyed boy shake his hand and announce his name for him.

"Hi I'm Nash, Nash Grier." The blue eyed boy told him a smile went to his face. He has never heard of such a nice name before; it was unique. It made him think of his name. It isn't very unique like Nash's.

"That is such a beautiful name." He spoke softly then realized what he had just said and blushed. He has never said anything like that to anyone; but Nash had a new 'ting' to him. Nash chuckled at that embarrassing comment; but liked it at the same time.

"Well thanks." Nash says, before the elevator doors open and they both try to get out at the same time; they ended up touching hands for a quick second.

He felt weird things around this blue eyes boy, as if something where to come later on. He didn't understand it, but he does know that he had the same feelings with his best friend Chris; a loyal and trustworthy friend of his that left in 2014 to do his mission, leaving a sad and depressed boy behind. But, maybe Magcon can change that.

The Magcon Tour is supposed to be a Meet And Greet Convention Tour; where eleven boys will show off to the world about how they became successful on the internet, meeting fans that really love the vines they make, meeting new celebrities, and just having fun together as a family.

A long year awaits him as he gets to meet the boys he's going to be spending most of his time with; hoping they would get along with one another, and to meet his fans that love and support him.

The two boys make their ways to the same place. He was happy; he was happy that him and Nash would be going on the same tour together, and maybe get to know one another better than they do now. Nash smiled sweetly at the boy.

"You're in Magcon?" They both asked in unison. He blushed at the sudden question that they both thought of asking each other. Nash just chuckles at the sudden out burst in unison.

"Yeah." Nash spoke first, "so I guess we will be spending some time together?" Nash smiled as for the boy. They smiled at each other but, before they could go in; the door opens; a red headed, curly haired beauty, was standing on the other side.

She was gorgeous, and beautiful. Her hair was to the side and she smiled at both boys as a greeting.

"Nash!" She screamed and hugged Nash. He flinched at the sudden attack but, Nash hadn't seemed to mind it at all. He felt another weird feeling but, this one was terrifying him.

"Hey Mohagony." Nash said hugging her back. He smiled at her while they parted. Her name was also a unique on to him.

"Mohagony, like the wood?" He asked her and she smiled while nodding her head. He smiled back at her but, Mohagony had a confused yet knowingly.

"Yes, and you must be that new boy?" Mohagony asked pointing to him, he looked down then back up, shaking his head in a yes manner.

"Cameron." He said and Mohagony smiled. He didn't know what to do next; either they could stay there and chat or they could go in the room to meet the people. Mohagony moved out the way letting they two boys in the room. The chairs where almost all the way full with people. He smiles at the sight of all the boys, with happy attitudes.

He loved to see all the boys he would be working with for over a year; they all looked like too boys to him.

The first boy he had spotted was a guy with a yellow bandanna, with bracelets up and down his arms. He had a straight face towards him; scaring the boy half to death. He was also on his phone glancing up at him.

The boy next to the bandanna guy was a boy with flushed cheeks, he looked like he was writing something important, that his tongue stuck out and he looked like he was very consentrative with whatever he was doing.

The boy next to him had his hat on backwards, he looked like a chill dude that doesn't care for no one but himself. His arms where rested on the arms of the chair and he was seated down with his back on the patting where your butt is supposed to be. He was wearing a tank top and maybe some basketball shorts.

The boy next to the chill one, was a boy that was staring off into space, minding his own business. He made weird faces, when he saw a fly he would point at it and laugh as if no one was there with him.

The next boy looked exactly like Nash; except his hair. He had the icey blue eyes but they where greyer than Nash's. He was talking to a boy that looked way older than him but, they kinda looked like each other. The guy that the bluish geyish eyed boy was talking to looked like he was concentration on what he had to say but couldn't.

The two boys next to the other ones where, on their phones. One of the boys hair was blondish with a tad of burnet. But the other one had short brown hair. They both were typing fastley to each other. They smile every time they had got a text from one another.

The last boy was talking with Mohagony, with her Djing skills and his voice they would make wonderful music.

The end...

Alright now you have to guess who I had just described in the comments and if you get it right, you get a shout out. Love ya.