❤︎Nightmare❤︎

It was 5:00pm when you started streaming Minecraft with Ranboo and you two were having fun running around places blocks and making chaos. After about an hour or so, Niki joins the call.

  "Y/N hun DoorDash just came!" You and Ranboo laugh at the excitement in her voice. "Okay, thank you for letting me know, I'll be there in about five minutes." You pause to think if you should say something that would potentially reveal your relationship with her. Ranboo and Niki were in hysterics for what reason, you don't know "I love you Niki." The call falls silent, accept for Ranboo coughing on his spit due to the surprise. "Alright chat I think that's it for tonight!" You smile at the camera when Niki comes in. You turn around and she embraces you in a hug. You two stay for that for a few minutes, but time had felt like it was stopped. "The foods getting cold." Niki whispers. You laugh at this and wave goodbye to the stream and head downstairs to the living room where you eat your food.

  After eating, you check the clock to see that it was 10:00pm. "Niki I think it's time to go to bed." She nods and heads upstairs and into bed. You put away trash and clean up a bit when you hear a scream that was nearly a cry. Without thinking you sprint the stairs and into Niki's room. She was sat up in her bed with her head buried in her knees.

  "Honeycomb, what's wrong?" You scooch next to her and bring her head from her knees. She had broken into a sweat and the tears had stained her face. She tried to speak but she couldn't even speak a vowel.

  "Nightmare?" She nods. You hug her and rub her back. You hum a song that has never existed until this moment. You pull the notes from the back of your head. Niki's breathing returns to normal, but tears still poured from her glistening eyes. She never looked anything but beautiful. You take her hand and lead her to your room. She sits on your bed. You grab your guitar and sit across from her.

  She starts breathing hard again. You sit next to her and hug her. "Honeycomb, what was the dream about?" She just hugs you tighter and cries harder. You pull out of the hug and wipe her tears. She smiles weakly.

"Thank you for everything."

You don't dare to respond, afraid that you'll begin crying as well. Instead, you kiss your fingers and place them on her forehead. You both smile.

  You grab your phone and play your playlist, and pause it on the first song it plays. You begin to strum your (acoustic) guitar. You sing.

𝙰𝚖 𝙸 𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝?

She looks at you with eyes that could make a snowman in Alaska melt.

𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐, 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝?

She turns your led lights to a light purple.

𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙.

She sits closer to you this time.

𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚓𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑.

In her hand laid a bowl of beads and a bag of string.

𝙾𝚑, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝙿𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚍 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎.

She grabs yellow and white beads.

𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎.

She makes a knot on the end of a long piece of string.

𝙸'𝚍 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕.

She begins to thread the beads onto the string.

𝙽𝚘, 𝙸'𝚍 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚊 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍.

Yellow and white repeatedly being threaded onto the string.

𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚑 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜.

She crawls behind you.

𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚜 𝚘𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝.

You feel her move your hair to your left.

𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙.

She begins to tie the strand around your neck.

𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚓𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑.

"For my sunflower."

𝙾𝚑, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝙿𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚒𝚍 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎.

You smile, but you make sure you play the last line.

𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎.

  You look up at her and open your nightstand's drawer. You give her a bracelet you made such a long time ago. You promised to give it to the person that you knew wouldn't leave you, that loved you until the sun lost its light. The bracelet was of honeycomb with a golden color and a black outline.

"For my honeycomb."

You put it on her wrist and you both lay down. She lays down on next to you, with her head on your chest.

"Girls like you deserve a love that always feels like summer."

—————————————————-❣︎

A/N: Thank you guys 19 views already, wow! Thank you for the votes and comments as well! I'll try to be more consistent with the posts! Stay safeee

806 words——-⌫

My Darling - Nihachuजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें