"George, I told you I would be there for you. Now! On a higher note, I made you some breakfast! It hasn't been too long since it was ready so it should still be warm, lets eat?"

"YES OH MY GOD." He looked at me with wide eyes and a smile. "I AM SO GODAMN HUNGRY?!" I sat down on the stool and saw everything he made for us. A smile was quickly brought to my face and looked at him. What shocked me the most was that he was looking right back at me already expecting a reaction. By the looks of his squinted eyes, rested forehead, and simples puncturing his cheeks, I knew he was happy. And in the moment so was I. "Dream, you did not have to do this, you could have woken me up so I could help you."

"See, why would I do that when I just got to see the biggest smile since we met from that breakfast. I would wake up earlier to make you more If I had set an alarm." (LMAOO SIMP)

Dream took a seat next to me and we were both about to take the first bite. I could tell he wanted to see how I felt about them so I set the fork back down.

"Oh come on."

"What? What happened Dreamy?"

"Eat it!"

"Hm, No." (No<3)

"Fine, looks like you aren't hungry then more for me." He grabbed my plate and put it further from me but in reach for him.

"FINE! FINE. IM  HUNGRY GIVE IT BACK."

"Beg for it."

Pardon?! What- no stop don't blush. don't blush.

"W-what?" I hated myself for stuttering.

"N-nothing here." He passed me the pancakes then continued eating his own. His cheeks had a slight pink shade to it, and I knew it wasn't hot or too cold. So why on earth was he blushing?

"Well what if I wanted to beg for them?" His eyes widened slightly but he kept his cool fairly easy seeing as a smirk came onto his beautiful, perfect face.

"Then beg." He moved the plate closer to him now. 

I did NOT expect that, what the hell do I say now?

I think he must have seen how nervous I got because he looked at me with soft eyes then grabbed my hand.

"Hey, George it's fine it was just a joke, it's okay." I had to play this off someway or another so it wouldn't be awkward, but I was saved by a phone ringing. Again, it was mine.

"I um- I don't want to answer it Dream."

"Why not who is it?"

Father is calling....

"My dad."

"George, if you don't want to answer it, then don't, okay? Here why don't you FINALLY, try the pancakes." He smiled softly and gave me the pancakes.

"Thanks for not making me beg." I smirked and he did his classic wheeze.

"George! why would you s-say that!" 

Now I was laughing with him. I noticed there was a paper on his right and I got curious.

"Hey what's that?" His eyes widened a little and then he cleared his throat trying to move it away slightly.

"Oh- uh nothing to worry about."

I looked at him and then the paper. Then he looked at the paper then at me. I smiled and he looked a little worried, but before he could react I grabbed the paper and went to the other side of the kitchen island.

"Adventures of Dreamy and Georgie??! Dream what is this!" I was laughing so hard, and of course he used that to my advantage. He grabbed the paper back and put it in his front pocket.

"It's a list of things I want to do with you this week, or in general. I want to make sure you're- that you're happy." He looked down avoiding eye contact but then I saw a light flicker in his eyes. "Speaking of the list, there is something I want to do with you right now. C'mon put your shoes on grab your phone, this is gonna be fun."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the shorter chapter today! I knew if i added the next part it would be too big of a chapter so I'll be splitting it into too. Thank you so much for reading this, and make sure to eat and hydrate!

1236 words

-Luna