I set a tray down on his lap. "Good. I'd hate to send you off with an empty stomach."

What I had ment as a joke, didn't get taken that way as I watched Tim's face pale and a frown replaced his smile. "You're...sending me away now?"

Shit!

I felt my heart drop into my stomach and my chest clinched painfully. Suddenly, I was regretting my choice of words and cupping his cheeks so he had to look at me.

"No! No I mean...I mean you've got to get back right? To your friends. The ones with you at the club. Right? I just...shit, Timbo, I didn't mean to upset you, please don't be upset."

I knew I was babbling, but still didnt stop. I felt sick making him feel like I didn't want him here. I ran a hand through his hair gently, still cupping his cheek with my other hand.

Feeling him relax, I relaxed and sighed out. "I didn't mean it that way, Timbo...you're just hungry and i'm glad you think it smells good. Shit, I suck at this talking stuff. I probably sound so stupid huh?"

I closed my eyes for a second, taking a deep breath to assess the situation. The sound of a half suppressed chuckle made my eyes pop open again and look at Tim. My confused eyes meeting his humored ones.

"You're babbling, but you dont sound stupid. You sound like you care...thanks. I should be getting back soon anyway I guess. Dick is probably having a meltdown not knowing where I am." He placed his hand on top of mine, moving to kiss my palm.

"Dick?" I couldn't stop myself from asking, earning another chuckle. "My older brother. He's a bit overprotective sometimes. He's probably texted and called-"

I frowned when he stopped suddenly, watching as he looked around. "Um, do you know where my phone is?" He started frantically searching and I moved back slightly. "No, I don't. Hang on."

I set my hand on his shoulder as I stood, searching the room for a moment before moving to the pants on the floor that definitely weren't mine. I picked them up and pulled a phone out of the back pocket. "Found it."

As I held it out to him, he was scrambling to grab it, almost knocking the food off the bed. Surprisingly, he managed to flop off to the side before anything spilled and hurriedly turned his phone on.

"Shit! Shit shit shit. Dick's gonna kill me and I'm gonna kill Damian." He looked frantic and I was getting worried.

"Woah, Timbo hey. Calm down. Look, eat some and then get dressed, I'll give you a ride wherever you need okay." I was sitting beside him again, holding his shoulders gently.

I understood why he was so frantic, but I still didn't like it. Seeing him so spastic worried me.

He looked at me like I was crazy, then took a deep breath and nodded. "Yeah, yeah okay. Eat, get dressed then go. Um...can I...can I use your bathroom?" He jabbed a finger over towards the door to the left. I nodded immediately, moving so he could get up.

I watched him wrap a blanket around himself before sprinting to the bathroom, already holding the phone to his ear before shutting the door.

It closed with a small click and I breathed in slowly, watching it for a moment before looking away.

I just sat still for a moment, before moving to get dressed and finding him something more comfortable than the suit he'd been wearing when I brought him here.

As much as I wanted to spend all day with him, I had to get on with my day too.

As if he heard my thoughts, Roy was walking in, a look of absolute annoyance on his face. "Jason! What the hell man! It's 8:46."

I turned, jumping at least 4 feet to the side as I glared at him, then quickly held my finger to my lips as I glanced over at the bathroom door.

Roy followed my gaze and I heard a sharp gasp. "No way...is someone...did you...who's in there, Jay?"

Turning back, I sighed out slowly and rubbed my face. "This guy I met last night. He um-"

He's perfect and I'm in love.

I shook my head, biting my tongue slightly.

Focus, dumbass.

I heard Roy walking closer and I groaned softly. "Jay, you never bring people here...and you sure as hell never wake up with them and have breakfast."

He flung a hand out, motioning to the food still sitting, untouched on the bed. I rubbed the back of my neck nervously.

"I know. Trust me I know...Roy, this guy...I can't explain it, I just...dammit he's perfect." I huffed out in slight annoyance, still so confused about all this.

Roy just grinned at me, which didn't really make me feel better. Honestly it was kinda creepy. "Stop that. It's wired."

Shaking his head, he crossed his arms over his chest. "You've actually managed to find a person worth more than just a good round with huh? I honestly never thought that would happen Jay."

I clenched my jaw slightly and glared at him, but slowly my face softened and I nodded. "Neither did I, Roy...I mean...never.'' I watched his expression soften as he placed a hand on my shoulder.

"He must be pretty great then huh?" I nodded, not helping the huge smile on my face. "More than that. I can't explain it. Not yet anyway, but...it feels so right for the first time in my life."

I really couldn't explain any of this yet. All these things that I was feeling, were so new to me. I felt like a little middle schooler with his first crush.

My heart thundered when I first saw him. My knees went weak at his smile. And damn! Those eyes! Like forbidden treasure.

I wanted more than just something physical with him. I wanted sonethung real. I wanted to get to know him. I wanted him to know me. I knew I'd have to break all of my own rules to get this, but I knew it would be worth it.