Chapter 9 - Never Forgotten

Start from the beginning

—Meanwhile—

-"Keep your eyes peeled, kids." I told to Boun and Noi. The stone people stopped attacking us the moment we split from Namaari and Tong. I hope they don't have to fight them all now. -"There!" Boun pointed at the direction. Sure enough, Zaggar was there. Just cassualy walking into the armory. We ran behind him into the armory, but there was no one inside, except Zaggar. He just stood there, in a well known possition. With his head bend down and his hands united infront of him. I walked closer to him, but he didn't move.

-"Boun, watch the door." I said. Then I pulled out the necklace. It's the act that counts. -"Zaggar......we know what you did. And we just want you to know, that we all make mistakes. Yours wasn't really a small and insignificant. But it doesn't matter now, what's done is done. Pengu knows you didn't mean to kill Dateng, he forgives you." I put the necklace around his neck. It started to glow but soon stopped.

The door slammed open, pushing Boun to the side. -"Ambush!" I yelled when I saw the numbers of stone people running through the door. -"Noi! Boun! Run to safety!" I ordered the kids as I deflected a blow from one of the stone warriors. -"No! We have to lift the curse!" Boun protested and fired one of his bombs into the crowd. Some of the statues closed their eyes, as it was the only thing they could feel something in, it must hurt. -"Uguah, svalah!" Noi yelled......something, and rode on one of the Ongies, together they kicked a pillar next to the doors. It fell and blocked the exit. Trapping us with few of the stone people and Zaggar inside. -"No going back now..." I though out loud.

Namaari's P.O.V

—Meanwhile—

I tried getting up, even when the many wounds screamed at me to not to. I grabbed my daggers and painfully got up. -"Oh, for God's sake. Just give up!" Druun said pissed off. -"I won't let you win." I said and rushed at him. He didn't move much, just cought my hand and and kicked my chest. I fell backwards and hit my head at the stone ground. -"Ughr.....fuck." I leaned on my elbows when he approached me and put his sword to my throat. -"She was always a better fighter then you, you know. Just never really wanted to hurt you." He chuckled. I know it might be useless but I have to try.

-"Raya......Raya, I don't know if you can hear me but please. Please fight him! We need you! I need you!" I yelled. Druun rooled his eyes. -"Are you really that naive? You're a waste of space." He said and bringed his sword into the air. I closed my eyes in hopes this will be fast. -"What?! Stop it! You mortal worm!" I heard him. I opened my eyes and one of his eyes was now normal. -"No! Not her! I won't let you kill her!" I heard Raya's normal voice. -"Stop resisting!" I heard the demon voice again. After that I heard nothing more than Raya's screams, of pure agony. -"Raya!" I tried to stand up but my arms gave up on me. Once I saw her face again, both of her eyes were purple again. -"Fucking bitch!" He walked back where he was but suddenly cought his head and grunted.

He looked somewhere into the city. -"They're trying to lift the curse. Guess it's your lucky day." He said and started walking away from me. I can't let him leave. I got up after few tries. -"Stop! I'm still standing! Finish this!" I yelled at him. He slowly turned around -"You and I both know who's better with sword." He said. -"That's true." I agreed and threw away my daggers. -"But can you take me on without it?" I added. He smirked. -"I'm going to enjoy this." He laughed and turned around. -"Are you enjoying the pain I'm causing you or something?" He chuckled. -"Well, I always did like it rough." I replied with a smirk.

He charged at me with an obvious uppercut. I dodged, stepped on his foot to prevent any more movement and punched him hard. He stumbled backwards. -"Hmpf, didn't think you would actually hit her. Don't you feel bad?" He said. -"Shut up and fight!" I swinged my hand to land another punch but he blocked it. I gave him no time to react as I striked with my other hand. He swiftly dodged, stopping all the way behind me. He slammed me onto the ground. Then he kicked me into my stomach, even though I tried blocking it with my hands it hurt like hell. He got on top of me and punched me, once, twice. I could feel the iron taste of blood in my mouth.

With all the strength I have left I cought his fist when he tried punching me again. I used my forehead to smash him. -"Ugrd!" He got confused and so I rolled our bodies over. Now I was on top. I cought both of his hands with mine, pressing them firmly onto the ground. Trapping him. -"What the hell are you doing? You can't hit me now." He laughed. -"Good thing I just have to stall you then." I replied with victorious smirk. Once he realized that, he started resisting. But I didn't let go. And I'm not planning to.

Okay, only like two or three chapters left now! Brace yourselves because I'm planning on finishing it as soon as I can.

Vote and comment please!

Have a nice day/night.