Chapter 12

My heart could not deal with the fact that I had just landed in Los Angeles, California, and that Ethan Nestor was standing in front of me. He was right there. In person.

I clamped my hand over my mouth and turned the complete other direction.

I looked like trash, and ETHAN FREAKING NESTOR was standing within ten feet of me. I was breathing the same air as Ethan Nestor.

Holy. Crap.

"Wait, Y/N!" He laughed and wrapped his arms around my frame from behind me, and my stomach started twisting as this feeling erupted in my chest. "Hi!"

"Hi, Ethan." My voice was shaky as I smiled and laughed weakly. "Thank you so much!"

"Ay, you're very welcome." He laughed and turned me around to face him. "You look tired."

I laughed and wiped the area underneath my eyes. "Yeah, I uh... I didn't sleep last night."

"I bet you're jet-lagged, too. When we get home you can sleep, if you'd like." He picked my luggage up off the tiled floor and handed it to me with a smile, then slid his phone into his pocket.

"I don't have to sleep in your hou-"

"Shh." He put his pointer finger over my mouth. "I want you to, at least until you find your own place."

I let out a sigh and smiled up at him. "Thank you, again."

"It's no problem." He smiled and put his hand over my back and walked with me out of the airport. "Now let's go grab something to eat."