Bad news...

Kushina's POV
I started asking people around the streets about that guy, he was blonde, he had beautiful blue eyes and, for what people says, he's really strong too, they say he's called the Kiroii Senko no Konoha (Yellow Flash of Konoha), but I don't know how a guy like him could even want as a friend a girl like me, with my horrible red hair and my terrible personality, I'll just continue "following" him.
I saw him walking out of a place and when he was sufficiently far I tried to find a way to get in <mh... Window? Nah, door? Nah too classic... I'll just teleport> I thought and teleported in, I started looking around on the shelves, in bags, drawers and all that stuff until I found a headband, I put it in my pocket (yea I'm a weirdo) and heard someone talking and opening the door so I quickly teleported to my room at home.
I was exhausted, I laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling. I locked the door and checked that no one could see in my room. I got the headband out of my pocket and sniffed it, it smelled beautifully, I laid back on my bed and laid the headband on my face, right on my nose, closed my eyes and fell asleep...
-KUSHINA DAMN IT OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR!!!!!!- I heard my mother yell from outside my room. I hid the headband in my secret place and unlocked the door -uh hi mom- I yawned -come on dinner is ready!- -Isn't it a bit too early for ya to sleep?- Markus said walking by -I bet you were thinking about a boy- Maddie bumped into the conversation -WHAT?! Wait no! I hate boys dattebane!- -hey!- Tyler shouted -yes Ty you too dattebane!- I yelled back at him. My mother stopped us and we had dinner... Still without dad... -kids...- mom said sadly -wut?- Mark said, we all looked at her, she took a newspaper and laid it on the table. It said: the war finally over! Many great ninjas lost their lives to protect their families like the well-known John EnderSparkle. When I read that it was like I couldn't breathe anymore, my little world lost an important piece today...