I laugh, "by your defensiveness and your protection over Ashley, it seems like I am correct. Ashley is your mate, yet she denies you."

He gets in my face and tells me to shut up, pushing me down to the ground. I can hear Ethan and Joshua snarl at Mike's action. They are infuriated.

I turn to give them a reassuring smile. This is nothing. It is my turn to respond. I get up and close my eyes, taking a breath. Connection complete.

Grinning, I speak, "I believe the alphas would like to get even."

As I finish my sentence, Ashley falls to the ground. Everyone becomes startled. Panic resides in Ashley's eyes.

Mike turns toward Ashley, asking her what is wrong. She just stares at me. He follows her gaze, looking up at me.

He screams, "did you do this to her," as he helps her stand up.

Ashley tries to get up with his help, but she couldn't. I am connected and controlling her to stay put.

I say, "Ashley will not get up because it is my will. Do you still not get it? ... Let me make it clear then."

I close my eyes, instructing Ashley to get up. I tell her to walk towards Ethan. I see the fear in her eyes. Mike is wondering what she is doing, but she has no control.

Once she gets to Ethan, I nod, and he knows what I want. I let Ethan out of my control, and he grabs Ashley.

Mike panics. Joshua does not approve of my actions, but he does not argue. Ethan has her tight in his grip. I look back at Mike and walk toward him.

"Seems like we are even now, right? You disrespect my mates and your alphas, so it's only fair to do the same with yours... or are you still going to deny that she is your mate," I question.

It is too much for Mike. He starts to shift. I run toward Joshua and Ethan, letting go completely of Joshua's control.

Joshua shifts quickly, pouncing on Mike before he could get to me. He drags Mike out the pub with his mouth around Mike's neck.

Everyone follows them out. Ethan instructing me to remain behind him with Ashley still in his grip.

We get outside, and I see Joshua toss Mike across the field. A low whimper escapes Mike's mouth. Ashley is terrified. Even if she denies it, Mike is her mate, and she is feeling it now.

It serves her right for choosing to mess with my mate while still having one of her own.

Ashley is greedy. I turn my attention back to the fight. Mike struggles to get up on his paws, but he manages to. Joshua let's out a warning growl, but Mike's attention goes towards Ethan who has Ashley.

This adds more fuel to the fire. Mike releases a menacingly growl. I peak behind Ethan, and Mike catches a glimpse of me.

In seeing me, his anger doubles, and he starts to charge his way toward us. Joshua runs and gets in front of us.

He receives Mike with claws to the chest. This is an unmatched fight. Mike has nothing on Joshua. Joshua pins Mike down and took one huge chunk from his neck.

Mike's thrusting movements seize. I get from behind Ethan to see the scene more clearly. Joshua has completely decapitated Mike with his mouth.

Ashley is screaming for Mike, so Ethan releases her. She falls to the ground in tears. I hate her, but I do start to feel bad for her. Her perfect match no longer remains in the world.

However, this is not entirely my fault. Ashley should have never encouraged her little group of friends to terrorize Valley Forbes. She should have never continued messing with me AND she should have never denied Mike as her mate.