Welcome to bisanpur..

Continuing from previous part:-

Ragsan lost in each other's eyes and by wind ragini's duppata blown away from her face it creates a filmy kind of scene between them .
They stay in such posture for some seconds but a loud honk of bus bring them back to reality , Sanskar leave her hand slowly clearing his throat while ragini take her steps away from him and sat on ladies seat both feel awkward that's why both didn't try to look at each other.  Soon bus speed up heading towards its journey but even after half an hour sanskar couldn't find a seat in this crowded bus and the fact is that whenever bus stop at bus station it crowded with more and more people irritating him more , god if this bus ride is so much irritating then how he live in that village ? he think to himself.
After some minutes seat beside ragini get vacant and sanskar without wasting one more second sit on it as some passengers told him that bus take around two hours to reach bisanpur village and he can't stand for so long .  Ragini shifted away from him on her seat facing the window side  god why he seat beside her didn't he find any other seat in this entire bus ! she thinks to herself  which she always thought whenever a male passenger sat beside her in bus but this time she is more conscious around this particular guy because of the scene they shared sometime ago . Both ragsan trying to avoid each other's existence siting right beside each other.

Bus is running on road with speed and because of the speed whole bus shaking as if it's facing earthquake , its Sanskar's first time in roadways bus that's why  his hand sliding crashing with ragini's hand slightly she give him a narrow eyed look irritated by him  journey continues like this where both felt irritated in someway .

After two hours:-
Bus stop at bisanpur village terminal  conductor shouted bisanpur come so after ragini sanskar too get down from bus thinking now he'll ask directions from someone but to his disappointment he find no one on this dry road other than the girl from bus(Ragini)  what the heck . He don't want to take her help as she was continuously giving him looks in bus journey but seems like he doesn't have any other option so he look towards her only to find her walking in speed away from terminal booth it looks like she is going in village he start following her try to keep up with her pace , ragini keep going away thinking if she run fast to village this weirdo stop following her she got alter from the time he grab her hand while pretending to help her get up in bus but it's said na don't trust on strangers who knows if he wants to kidnap her like showed in movies he could be a very very bad guy . She kept walking fast but notice him still following and the worst part is village area is still 25 minutes away if he kept continue following her he reach up to her in two more quick steps and than maybe he ! no...no she let that happen so she finally stop walking and face him ., Sanskar too stop at his place look at her try to understand what happen why she stop suddenly! Is this girl sane or not he think to himself but it's useless to just stand under scorching sun waiting for her to continue walking so he take one step in her direction try to ask her is she going to bisanpur village but to his shock ragini quickly remove her chappal and throw at him shouting loudly 'why you are following me you creep don't you have mother and sister at home if you come near me I'll beat you black and blue you pervert' looking at him with so much anger.

Her chappal hit on his hand and he groan in pain but he say quickly 'what pervert madam I'm not following you I just want to go to bisanpur village I'm new here at terminal booth I don't see anyone except you but no one was there except you heck no one come out of bus at bisanpur terminal except you so I thought to ask you directions but you start running so I too start walking behind to not get lost in this new area . I'm here as contractors supervisor' he rub his hand to ease the pain and now Ragini understood everything she came towards him and he take two steps back thinking she'll again hit him but she bent down taking her chappal wearing it she ask one more time 'you are telling truth ! Show me your official id' he show her id and she take a breath of relief say 'okay come with me' ..

After 25 minutes they reach main village area.
Sanskar take a breath of relief as he in mind not sure if this girl is taking him in village or is she part of dicots gang or clut shown in horror movies but reaching in village is feel good finally he reach his destination. Ragini clean sweat off her face by her dupatta and say 'welcome to bisanpur' ....

Okay this part is saved thank goodness
Enjoy