Marriage..

In 1998 ,rajkot , Rajasthan:

Sumarti Devi is very happy today as her elder grandson is getting married. She is the lady of customs and follow her forefathers beliefs that's why she marrying her grandson off  . Her eyes fell on her younger son Suraj and his wife Kavita both are unhappy with this decision of her's and it's reflecting on their faces but she don't mind them if they are sanskar's parents then she is his grandmother who held authority in this haveli .

Soon bride come in arms of her mother a cute little chubby girl sat beside 7 years old Sanskar both the kids don't really know why or what is happening as for them it's dolls marriage play where they'll playing as bride and groom. Bhagmati(ragini's mom)  made little ragini sit properly and gave her little hand in sanskar's hand soon marriage rituals started and both ragsan tie in the knot of holy matrimony..

Okay so this story is dedicated to chandrasejar and I hope you all like it . This story might sound like sold to my husband but it's not like that in fact it's a lot different from that one  Sanskar was seven years old and Ragini was two years old when they got married to each other ..
If like this story than vote on it & subscribe my YouTube channel Momo Kitchen Twin

Or join my Facebook page

As I really need your support and it's free consider it as help 🙏 you can also follow me on Instagram profile is:- Foodie Hussain

Give your feedbacks ✌🏻