𝟐|𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐘𝐎 𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐀

┊           ┊           ┊           ┊┊           ┊           ┊              ✧・゚┊           ┊           ✧・゚┊              ✧・゚

┊   ┊   ┊   ┊
┊    ┊   ┊  ✧・゚
┊   ┊    ✧・゚
┊  ✧・゚

✧・゚

[❝There,now you look perfect❞]

"The great king why are you here!?",an unfamiliar voice exclaimed.

Y/n could make out by his voice that he was a man,speaking of which he was was approaching them,she couldn't quite make out what the guy looked like as it was literally pitch black outside,but as soon as his face came to view in the moonlight,she was awestruck.

He was around 5'7,short,but he was still taller than her. His orange vibrant hair was messy but it suited him,also his large brown eyes were mesmerising to look at. Not to mention he was fit. Like very fit. His muscles were practically ripping out of the tank top he was wearing.

He eyed Tooru then you. You couldn't help but feel a bit flustered,a guy around your age, that was this good looking,knew her brother.

Why didn't Tooru tell me he was friends with this guy?

"I should be asking you that",Tooru smirked down at the smaller male.

"I'm here to train using beach volleyball",he smiled brightly.

Dang that smile,if looks could kill I would possibly be die because of his cuteness.

"who's this?",he averted his attention towards you. "did you get a girlfriend Oikawa,that's amazing!",he innocently exclaimed.

My cheeks began to heat up. A furious shade of red was painted on my skin.

"Actually",Tooru emphasised. "This is my amazing,beautiful and smart sister",he finished.

Now it was the strangers turn to heat up, realising the big mistake he made.

"I-I'm so sorry",he bowed.

"It's fine",you awkwardly laughed. "Um,I'm y/n",you introduced while extending your hand out for him to shake.

He looked up and gladly shook it. "Shoyo Hinata",he smiled. The awkwardness was instantly wiped away.

The now known guy named Hinata,and Tooru started talking about volleyball and why Tooru was in Brazil in the first place.

"I came here to meet my sister",he proudly stated. "Now let's go to dinner shall we?"

"Actually my wallet got stolen from the part time job I enrolled in",he nervously laughed as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"It's fine we can pay!",you suddenly spoke up.

"Then it's settled",Tooru led the way to the restaurant.

You all settled down on a table. People were staring at you guys. Well mostly Hinata and Tooru. Some even asked for pictures,autographs and some asked the volleyball starts to sign their shoes. You were practically left out since no one came to you. Why would they? You weren't anyone important.

You were kind of grateful because the fans in Brazil weren't as crazy as the fans back home in Japan.

All the commotion and shouting caused Tooru to ask for us to eat in a secluded spot. He was great full for the fans and all but we were practically starving and we had no privacy what so ever.

"I'm so popular,did you see how many fan girls were after me",he boasted while eyeing the menu.

"Yeah but some of them were there for Hinata too. So don't get too big headed or I'll tell Iwa",you smirked,while picking up the menu.

You noticed Tooru shudder by the mention of Iwa. He then immediately shut up.

"I need to go to the bathroom,y/n you know what I want so take my order for me",he then got up and pranced to the restroom.

It was now just you and Hinata,alone.

It was a bit awkward due to the silence so you decided to speak up.

"You like volleyball right?",you tried to carry out some sort of conversation.

"Of course! It's a big part of my life,do you play?"

"Yeah I got into it in my last year of high school",you replied.

"So I never knew Oikawa had a sister? Did you go to Aoba Johsai?",you both looked at each other for a split second then looked away.

"I didn't go to Seijoh,I was homeschooled,our parents split up so yeah",you swirled your drink around with a straw, as your head rested on your hand.

"I'm sorry about that"

"No no its fine",you could practically feel Hinata's gaze glued onto you.

"Is there something on my face",you felt all over your face.

Hinata then did something you were definitely not expecting.

He reached over and placed a strand of hair behind your ear.

"There,now you look perfect",he blurted out. He immediately regretted the choice of words he used. He was about to interject, that was until you spoke up.

"Thanks,you don't look too bad yourself",you warmly smiled.