𝟏|𝐑𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

┊           ┊           ┊           ┊┊           ┊           ┊              ✧・゚┊           ┊           ✧・゚┊              ✧・゚

┊   ┊   ┊   ┊
┊    ┊   ┊  ✧・゚
┊   ┊    ✧・゚
┊  ✧・゚

✧・゚

[❝I missed you,you big dummy❞]

"Attention all passengers, we have now landed at Rio Brazil, please take care and have an amazing stay", the intercom went off. The passengers all began to clap for the pilot. 

Y/n jolted from her seat and got her suitcase that was placed in a cabinet, above her head. As she got off the plane she was greeted by the warm air of Brazil.

Realising that night has fallen,the safer option was to call a Taxi and phone her brother. Thank god the driver spoke a decent level of Japanese.

"Tooru I made it, I'm here!",she said a bit too enthusiastically causing the driver to glare at her through the rear view mirror.

"Y/n~ you're here! you're meeting at the restaurant right?",he asked showing the same level of enthusiasm.

"Of course I'll see you soon I'm nearly there I think", you looked out the window to see if your theory was correct. There were neon signs that lit the dark street up, one of them being the restaurant you were meeting Tooru in. "Okay I'll see you soon shrimp"

"Hey! I'm not a shri-",before she could complete her sentence the call ended.

Same old Tooru.

Soon the car came to a halt. She payed the driver who snatched the money from her hand.

''Rude much, what's with that guy?''she mumbled to herself.

She wasn't going to let that rude encounter ruin her night,she was excited to spend with her bother. She rolled her suitcase on the concrete floor and began heading towards the grand restaurant. It looked extravagant from the outside. And it looked quite busy on the inside.

Before she could enter the place,her phone started to vibrate in her pocket. What is it now? She pulled it out an noticed that it was Tooru again.

"Hey,y/n sorry could you meet near the beach,it's just a few minutes away from the restaurant I have to meet someone",he asked. "Make up your mind Tooru!",the girl laughed. Y/n and Tooru stayed on the call until they met each other on the beach, face to face.

She saw her brother. He still looked the same just a bit taller and buffer. Its been so long, he's been at Argentina and Y/n has been studying back in Japan so she never got any free time to come see him. All the good memories with her brother flashed through her mind. She just now realised how much she missed him.

Y/n dropped her belongings and ran up to Tooru, attacking him in a hug which resulted in both of them falling on the sand.

"Tooru!!",she cried out while practically squeezing him. "Y/n as much as I love you I can't breathe", he laughed. The girl let go of him, and adjusted her hair and outfit.

"Y/n~ now my hair is all messed up", he ran his fingers through his brown hair, attempting to take the specs of sand out.

"I missed you, you big dummy", the girl wiped the tears from the corner of her eyes.

"I missed you too now come on let's get going, I'm pretty sure you're hungry right?",he questioned the girl who was now getting the sand out of her hair.

He looked behind her and saw her suitcase and backpack on the floor and laughed. "Was she this excited to see me?", he thought to himself.

He pulled out his phone and began dialling a number. "Tooru who are you calling now?",y/n questioned as she went back to pick up her belongings that she neglected.

"I'm calling a service to take your stuff to your hotel",he said once he finished talking on the phone.

"Oh yeah thanks for sorting that out but is it really necessary to bring someone to take my stuff I mean I'm not complaining my but I could do it myself", she nervously laughed.

"You deserve it, after all you came all this way to visit me anyways who wouldn't want to visit me",he flipped his hair as if he was one of those girls in the hair commercials.

"Yeah uh-hu Sure"

After catching up, well it was mostly Tooru fantasising about Iwa and how he wished he was here, they continued their night.

"Oh yeah before we dine out I have to meet someone", he reminded.

"Do I know this someone?",y/n quirked a brow. Tooru shook his head 'no'.

She followed him until they reached a place where people were playing beach volleyball.

"The great king!?",an unfamiliar voice exclaimed.