?: Hey...

Previously: Ness: Hey, I know it's short notice... but can you stay with me tonight?

Josh: Umm.. I can't.
Ness: Oh... ok. Well drive safe!
Josh: Yeah.

Umm.. ok. What was that? Why tf was he being so weird

* I just woke up and decided to get dressed into pigtails, ripped black shorts, and an oversized shirt* (heading picture)

I checked out of the hotel, rented a car, and went to go look for little apartments.. that is until I saw Josh standing outside a coffee shop.

Ness: HEY! Do you need a ride?
Josh: No I'm actually here with someo-
?:Hey.. who's this?
Josh: One of Addisons friends.
?: Ok? What is she doing here? Talking to you ?
Josh: Jus seeing if I needed a ride.
Ness: Umm, sorry to interrupt but I hope you know that Josh drove me to a hotel last night.. and he helped me get my belongings from Addisons. So if I have a good time with someone one day and I see them the next, then I'm going to talk to them.
Josh: Nessa it's not that big of a deal.
Ness: Yes it is Josh. I'm just "one of Addisons friends." Your acting like Jaden. If you don't want me around you why don't you just say so!
Josh: ..
?: Ok, fine if he won't then I will! WE don't want you around.
Ness: I was asking Josh. So unless your name is Josh then Idc what you say.
?: My name is Amelia. And like i said if josh won't say he doesn't want you around then I will. We don't want you around.
Ness: Alright. Once again. But this time I will slow it down for you.. maybe you'll understand it better. I. DON'T. CARE. WHAT. YOU. HAVE. TO. SAY.
Josh: Ok! Amelia, go to your house. Nessa I will talk to you about this later.
Amelia: NO! I stay and she goes, or she stays and I go.
Josh: FFS! THEN GO HOME!

*Oh, shit..*

A/N: I hope y'all enjoy this chapter!! Love you guys!!❤️🖤