"Hey!", Beomgyu yelled and ran to Yeonjun when the boy straddled the older's lap and raised up his hand to hit him for the second time, but Beomgyu swiftly wrapped his hands around his body from behind and pulled the boy away from Junseo while Yeonjun kept squirming in his arms and throwing kicks in the air, "Stop!"

          "Let me go", Yeonjun ordered with a malicious growl and tried to release himself as Beomgyu took him further from the man, but soon the younger boy let go of him instinctively when the older's elbow hit his stomach and Beomgyu groaned in terrible pain as Yeonjun turned to face him and pushed him backwards, causing the boy to stumble a bit, "Don't interfere!", he warned categorically and Beomgyu stared at him with annoyed eyes as he tried to recover from pain in his stomach, his arm wrapped around his aching body and his eyebrows drawn together, "It's my business only. You have nothing to do with it"

          Beomgyu heaved a heavy sigh, his nostrils dilating as he slowly recovered from spasms of pain and straightened his body to fiercely grab the older's arm, pulling him closer to himself to glare into his eyes with a deadly stare, "That man knows nothing. Leave him alone or I'll take you from here even if I need to use force"

          More anger erupted in the older's body when he heard Beomgyu's commanding words and furious ants started crawling in his skin as nightmarish annoyance leapt in his eyes, boding nothing well for the black-haired male who tried to maintain his composure under the older's predatory gaze.

          No one had dared anything like that before, not even Soobin, and who was Beomgyu to order anything to him? A complete stranger he met a few days ago, who meant nothing to him. Suddenly even their weird connection turned into complete garbage in his mind, causing him to lose patience and he swiftly pressed the younger boy against the wall, his mind completely wrapped in an infinite gaze of vexation, "Listen to me, you little shit! If you want to leave, then fucking go. I'm not here to obey your commands and stop thinking that you have any authority over me. You're just a trash bag and waste of time and space, nothing else"

          The last words turned out too bitter and managed to penetrate the younger's heart, injecting poisonous liquid into him which spread into his whole body like a deadly virus in just seconds, because Yeonjun was right, he was no one compared to him. He cursed himself in his mind for being so sensitive when he felt his eyes burning and he did everything to stop them from tearing up, but failed. He looked down and sniffled softly, trying to suppress his tears and stop them from escaping his eyes and when his gaze got directed to the boy in front of him, he noticed that he had taken a step back and there was no trace of anger flaring on his face any longer. Beomgyu couldn't even read his expression properly as a pair of eyes stared at him with unknown emotions laced in them after Yeonjun realized what he had said to the boy, but he wasn't surprised. He would always hurt those who cared about him, that's how it had always been and sure it wouldn't be any different with Beomgyu.

          "Okay", the latter said in a defeated tone which stuck some needles into Yeonjun's heart, but he didn't let it reflect on his face, "I will no longer disturb you", he said and bowed his head as he tried to leave, but Yeonjun gently took hold of his arm and stared at him with apologetic look embedded in his eyes.