Chapter Twenty-One

Start from the beginning

"Respect my g" they both laughed making Jamal pull her in for a hug "i know we don say this but i love you, you eighteen, we doin big shit dawg"

"I love you too" she nodded.

"I love yall, and I appreciate all of this, but can i go brush my teeth ?" She laughed.

"Yeah we goin downstairs to see if the lady up yet, don forget we having breakfast down there okay ?" Leanna said walking towards the door with the other two behind her.

"Yeah" she walked into the bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face.

When she was finished she walked into her room seeing Mikah sleeping.

She pressed the home button on her phone checking the time. It was 7:45 in the morning, she rolled her eyes.

Gina was probably had to go in at 12.

Mama g 😤

Good mornin baby, happy birthday i love to to the moon and back and all around, may the lord bless you and bring you many many more birthdays and blessings. I love Maia ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you mama ❤️🥺 i love you more ❤️❤️

Mikah up there by you ?

Yeah he sleep

Smh that boy 🙄

💀 you working today ?

No i took the day off for you baby

Awe man 🥺, so why they wake me up so early?

I don't know hun

Unc down there ?

Yeah he just got here, he said that he messaged you.

I aint look that far, ima go look now, see you soon🥰

Okay baby see you soon 😘
Read 7:47am

**
It had been a just about a week or over that Henry started to come to Sunday lunches, he was making good progress with everybody. Him and Maia had gotten closer and she loved that she had him back in her life. Mikah was slowly but surely letting him in, Jamal was very happy that he was back, and Gina, she was thankful that her best friend was brought back to her, lord knows she would never stop loving that man, but that was a bridge that didn't need to be crossed yet.

Old Ass Nigga ❤️

Morning ugly, happy birthday baby girl, i am thankful for you and the chance that you gave me this past month, i love you Maia. ❤️💕

Thank youuu❤️❤️ and i love you too ❤️

***

Putting the phone down she climbed on top of Mikah and gave him a wet willy.

He jumped up. "Nigga-" she tilted her head

"Hi" she smiled against his neck kissing it.

"You up now huh ?" He gripped her waist when she found his sweet spot.

"Mmhm"

"Think you grown now ?"

"Mmhm" she licked his face.