"It was a brave, clever, yet stupid thing that you did you know. He was weak, we would of got him eventually" Tony stated, still looking at the rise of the sun.

"Why prevent the inevitable? I did it before he hurt anybody else" was my retort and he chuckled.

"I feel you're like me in some ways. Impulsive actions that normally work for the greater good but not everyone see's it." Tony comes over and sits on my desk, leaning against it slightly.

"I told you Tony, I see you, the real you."

He looked at me with a smile and gave a knowing smirk to the beautiful woman next to me. "She was losing her mind over you, you know? You mean an awful lot to her, you both deserve love and happiness so I don't push her away."

"Same goes for you, with that blonde haired woman," Tony looks at me with surprise, "I saw you staring at a photo of her before all this happened."

Tony smiled, more to himself and nodded. "Well after looking at you two, I think I'm going to go call her."

I smiled and watched him leave and I turned on my side again to look at Nat. She look so pretty like this, so calm and relaxed, not worry on her face. Not wanting to wake her, I gently pulled back the cover and slowly stood up, putting a black hoodie and shorts on. Although everyone knew what I looked like now, I still felt more comfortable hiding myself. A awful feeling went through my stomach as I remembered the large scar on my face, all over my arms. Now there were some burn patches there, as much as I liked my scars because they told a story, not everyone saw them that way.

Walking into the Avenger's kitchen, I find Wanda and Pietro sat in discussion in the stools. Pietro smirked when he was me approach the fridge.

"Morning princess, finally decided to live today?"

Wanda smacked his brother for his bluntness but it actually made me chuckle. "Hello Sonic, still bleaching your hair? Just because it get's brighter doesn't mean your brain will" I retort and he frowns while Wanda bursts out laughing.

"Not many people say no to you Pietro, I like her" Wanda grinned at me.

"Well I much prefer you Wanda, along with Nat, Maria and Helen but my celebrity crush is Gillian Anderson" I smirk and Pietro look embarrassed while Wanda actually clapped.

"You will have to show me this woman" she says and I laugh.

"What woman?" came Nat's sleepy voice behind me. I jokingly turn to Wanda and wink while placing a finger to my lips.

"No woman. How did you not wake up to all that racket this morning?" I question.

"Who says I wasn't awake? You were comfortable and I couldn't be bothered to deal with Tony this early in the morning."

I nod and then panic when I realised what me and Tony talked about this morning. As if sensing my panic, Nat turns and winks at me and I find myself blushing.

"I'm making pancakes want any? Nat asks the whole room and the Maximoff twins nod while I shake my head.

"I'm heading to the gym."

It took me a while to find it, still getting used to the new building. Inside I find Steve and another man, named Sam, lifting weights. In the corner the red guy was sat reading, lifting a weight at the same time which made pull an impressed face.

"Miss Ombra? It's a pleasure to properly meet you, I must congratulate but also discipline you for your actions in Sokovia" the man says holding out his hand. "My name is Vision."

"Nice to meet you Vision, don't fret, Nat and Tony have already scolded me about it" I said shaking his hand. He freaks me out a little so I walk over to where Sam and Steve are.

"Gentlemen" I greet and Steve puts his weights down.

"Ombra... it's good to see you're awake."

"It's nice to be alive still. Anyone know where Thor or Bruce is?"

"Thor went back to Asgard I believe" Steve replied.

"I have one of my drones trying to track down Bruce, it may take a while though" piped in Sam. I sigh and nod, already missing the pair of them. Turning on the running machine, I plug a pair of headphones in and zone out, running for god knows how long. It's only when my legs start to ache that I realise I have been running for three hours. Groaning, I turn the machine off and leave the gym, a towel hanging around my neck. While walking through the corridors I see Nat standing in the middle, a phone in her hand. I come up behind her, invisible, looking at the photo of a baby wearing a one piece with 'Nathaniel Pietro Barton'.

Nat smiles and tilts her head to the side. "Fat."

The blunt harsh comment gives my cover away as I burst out laughing, laughing even harder when Nat jumps out her skin.

"Fuck... you nearly gave me a heart attack" she curses, holding her chest.

"Sorry" I choke out in between my laughs. Nat is watching me with a huge smile on her face, fondness and awe in her eyes which makes me slowly stop. "What?"

"You are so perfect" Nar whispers and my stomach drops a bit. Sure, she knows I've murdered a load of people, she doesn't know all of me though, how it began.

"Will you come with me to Italy next week?" I question out of the blue and Nat frowns. "I would like to show you where it began, I am ready for you to know."

She smiles and nods. "As long as you are sure" she says, coming forward and holding my hands.

"I need you to promise you won't hate me, I couldn't live, I can't live, with you hating me Nat."

"I promise, it's you and me always. I'll never leave you, ever" she whispers and I can feel myself becoming teary eyed so I look down at the floor. Nat uses her finger to tilt my chin up and she looks into my blue eyes, the comfort action we both love. "Ombra... you are to big of a part of me now, I couldn't possibly leave you."

I smile weakly and think to myself of what I did for Natasha Romanoff to treasure me so much, how I'm the lucky one to be such a big part of such an incredible woman. She deserves better than me, but since she's chosen me, I'm not going to waste this opportunity. There will never be anyone else like her.

"Remember t bring sun cream then amore" I wave, walking away, heading for the showers. I hear Nat laugh behind me and I find my stomach riddles with butterflies of excitement and anxiousness. My first journey with her and I pray to all the God's that it won't be our last.

ANOTHER SHORT ONE, MORE OF A FILLER.

OF COURSE I COULDN'T KILL MY BOY PIETRO, HE DESERVES THE CHANCE OF HAPPINESS, AS DOES WANDA.

WHEN DO YOU ALL THINK I SHOULD LET THEM KISS?

WOULD IT BE TO CRUEL TO MAKE THEM NEVER? LOL IM JK.... OR AM I?

GET READY FOR A TRAUMATIC RECOUNT OF OMBRA'S CHILDHOOD