Room Arrest [Unedited]

Armani

Chapter 3:

Chapter 3:

I wake up and look at the clock on the nightstand next to me, it reads 8:32. Then why is it dark outside I ask myself. I look to the window and see blackout curtains to help keep the morning sun out. What the heck I don't have black out curtains. Then I feel a heavy arm wrapped around my waist that I didn't notice before.

Holy fudge what did I do last night.

I trail my eyes up the arm to see it is Armani's and suddenly I remember everything that happened. Oh God my previous car is still in the parking lot. I am about ten seconds from screaming my head off but of course my mind goes straight to all the movies I watch and how when the kidnapped girl screams she usually gets killed.

So instead I use my ninja skills to try and escape. I slowly lift his iron grip from my waist and slid out from under him. Once I'm out, which takes like five minutes I carefully slide off the bed. I look back at him to make sure he is still asleep and he is. He looks so adorable when he sleeps. He's like a little kid, so peaceful and not so serious like usual or wearing that stupid attractive smirk.

Okay Dylan back to the mission. I see three doors. Okay so one is a closet, ones a bathroom, and one is the exit. That's a normal bedroon right? I walk towards the closest door and gently open it. I look inside, it is just the bathroom but it is one heck of a bathroom. It is the size of my whole bedroom. Any ways enough distractions because I get distracted easily probably the adhd but oh well. See here it is again.

I use my ninja skills and quietly do a leap and roll to the other door just for effects. I turn the knob and its locked. D*mn I should have known. I reach to my hair and find a bobby pin. Yesss. I jiggle it in the key hole fast because I know the noise will probably wake up Armani.

The door finally unlocks thank you youtube I say quitely and I turn the knob. The door finally opens and I stick my head out to see an empty hallway. This is really to easy. I rush out of the room and quickly find a set of stairs. I run down the stairs checking all the rooms for an exit. I pass a huge movie room, game room and living room. One last room downstairs and I turn to enter, its a kitchen but what I didn't expect was the person sitting there eating pancakes.

"Oh my gosh Ana what the f*ck?" I say to the one and only Ana. What is she even doing at my kidnappers house? How did she even get here? So many questions are running through my mind.

"Oh my gosh Dyl, did you sleep with someone too last night?" Of course she would sleep with someone who shares a house with a kidnapper. She she has been attracted to bad boys since middle school. But this is taking it a little far Ana, I say to myself.

"What no.. Ana you have to listen to me okay. This guy was dancing with me last night, then we had a drink, my vision wrnt blurry, bada boom and then I wake up here." I tell her trying to get her to understand what has happened to me. Someone has to believe me.