"What are you doing?"

"You didn't sleep with me last night, so I need you to be close. Do you know how hard it was for me to try to sleep knowing you were in the same town with me but not in the same bed?"

"What happened to Gin?"

"Who?" He asks, probably already forgetting the poor girl's name. He pulls me even closer and I stare into his deep green eyes. Cam is the first white man I have ever dated. "You know you are the only woman for me." He leans in and tries to kiss me but I turn quickly, dodging his attempt. When I look up I find two pairs of eyes staring at us.

"Ethan!" Cam says, excitedly jumping up. He walks over to Ethan and gives him one of those hugs that guys give. There is a tall blond with wild curly hair watching them smiling from ear to ear. I don't stand; I pick up my straw and place it in my water glass.

"Ethan this is my girlfriend Story," Cam says, walking over to me pulling me out of my seat. "Baby this is my best friend Ethan McKinley, we stayed next door to each other and went to school together from grade school to high school." Cam wraps his arms around my waist pulling me into his body.

"Ethan smiles at me and I arch an eyebrow. I remember those hazel eyes that couldn't stop watching me yesterday."

"Nice to meet you again," Ethan says.

"Meet again?" Cam and the blond says in unison.

"Yes, Ethan did Leslie's tattoo yesterday and I met her at the shop..for support," I reply.

Ethan stands there and stares at me. Cam and I stare at him as our eyes flick from him and then to the blond. "Since Ethan can't take his eyes off my woman." Cam laughs. "I'm Campbell and this is Story...nice to meet you," Cam says.

Cam's words snap Ethan out of his trance. "I'm sorry...I was just thinking how crazy this is. This is Juniper - my girlfriend."

She smiles but I can tell she is a little unhappy with his staring and forgetting to introduce her.

We all sit down. "Ethan, Bro...how is everything going?"

"Great...the shop is doing good. How is everything with you man? I saw the last movie and it was great." At Ethan's words, I see Juniper's eyes light up.

"Oh my Gosh...you're Cam Newman!" she says loud enough for all the patron's eyes and heads to snap to our table.

Cam looks around and smiles. "Yes, but let's not tell anyone else," he whispers.

"I'm sorry. Ethan didn't tell me he was friends with..." She leans in closer. "Cam Newman."

"Well, I'm sure when you have been friends as long as we have those little details don't matter," Cam states smiling at her. She blushes, but Ethan misses it all because his eyes are on me. "...but to answer your question Bro; I've been good. I am taking a few months off wishing my girl will stay here with me instead of jetting off."

I raise an eyebrow at his words. "What is it that you do?" Ethan asks.

Before I can answer Cam does. "Man she is one of the best photographers in the world. She has won all kinds of rewards for her pictures she has taken in some of the roughest places." Cam says this with so much pride and admiration I have to stop and look over at him. I have never heard him even talk about what I do.

"That sounds fascinating," Juniper says with excitement dancing in her eyes.

"It is great but it can be a bit much with all the traveling I do. I'm normally not in the same place for more than a week."