"Story, come on...don't go to a hotel. I want you here with me."

I throw my hand over my shoulder. "Get your house in check Cam," I yell over my shoulder opening the back door and getting in the car.

When I get in I sigh. "This is what you get for dating an actor," I whisper.

As I ride to the hotel I look out at all the landmarks that we pass. I'm not from here so I always like to look at the beautiful trees that surround us here. Hearing my phone beep, I look down at it in my hand.

Cam: Why do you insist on riding in an Uber...you're a millionaire. Get a driver.

Me: I like Uber, it's cheaper.

Cam: I'm meeting my best friend for breakfast come with me...please

Rolling my eyes I look out the window. This time I'm here I'm going to get out and take a few photos.

Me: Ok, you can come and get me from the hotel.

💔

I'm sitting in the back of the car with Cam. He's on the phone with his agent talking about the movie he will start shooting in three months. Cam has two homes one in LA and one here where he grew up. He loves being here when he's on his mini-breaks. I have been here twice before but never long enough to meet any of his friends. I've only met his mother and I must say that woman is - just say I know where Cam gets it from.

Campbell comes from money and he acts like. He doesn't have to work but he loves what he does. For one he's an attention seeker, so being in the spotlight makes him happy. I on the other hand am the total opposite. I hate to be in the spotlight and try my best not to get photographed with Cam - at all.

We pull up to the restaurant, and I get a little nervous. I had no clue what kind of friends we were meeting so I put on a long multicolor halter dress with some wedges. The fabric is practically see-through so I have some little white stretchy shorts on with a white bra underneath.

"Babe if I didn't tell you when you got in the car, I'm telling you now....you look fucking hot," Cam says grabbing my hand helping me out of the car.

Smiling at him I reach back and grab my camera bag. We stroll into the restaurant hand and hand. When we step into the restaurant we stop at the hostess stand. I can tell she recognizes Cam, but most people do if you watch TV or movies.

"I have a reservation for Brooks," Cam tells her. He always put the reservation in my name.

"Yes, follow me," She says smiling and batting her eyelashes. Cam smiles back and winks, and all of this is going on with him still holding my hand. Any other woman Cam would be knocked across the head.

When we make it to the table we both sit. Cam pushes in my chair because the ass still has some type of manners.

"Your waiter will be with you shortly," the hostess says still staring at Cam, but he is now looking down at his phone. He never gives people that much attention. He may wink and smile brightly at women and even take one home with him, but after a few hours, he forgets your name and never wants to see you again.

"Thanks," I say to the hostess after a few seconds of awkward silence. She snaps her eyes to me like she is just noticing me. She nods placing our menus and silverware down. I look around the restaurant. It's not one of the fancy places that Cam would normally pick it just a regular restaurant with regular people in it.

I pick up my menu and start looking through it. "What's good?"

"Everything," Cam answers, pulling my chair closer to his.