She Dominates (Brian M./Katya × Reader - Part 5 - X-18)

Start from the beginning

"Bitch, I'm in gold league right now," you moaned playfully.

He lifted his head up to look at you.

"Sapphire league, cunt. You better step that pussy up," he said, adding a tongue pop for emphasis.

You lifted your own head up from the throw pillow you were resting it on, placing your hands on the sides of his face now, so that he couldn't move it away from you. You blinked at him a few times before pursing your lips.

"Kак это звучит? Ты думаешь я учусь?... Is that sapphire league worthy?" You tilted your head at him as you spoke.

You could see the physical reaction on his face anytime you used Russian with him, beating him at his own game since he knew how much it affected you when he used it on you. He sucked on his bottom lip until it made that audible "Tsk" sound, nodding his head, with a cheesy grin following behind it.

"You were right..." he began, resting his chin against your sternum, peering up at you. "Using a foreign language to your advantage isn't fair."

"Um, no," you giggled, biting into your lip. "It's completely fair when I can actually understand you now – most of the time, anyway. Sometimes when you speak English, I don't think you even know what the fuck you're talking about."

"I really don't," he whined exaggeratedly, nuzzling the side of his face down into your chest again. "I just say whatever comes to mind and people think I'm trying to be funny."

"You are funny, Brian," you corrected him.

You brought your hands up to clasp them together on the back of his head, with your gaze unwavering as you gazed back into his eyes. You never failed to get yourself lost in the crystal clear pools of blue that peered back at you from his deep and perfectly shaped eyesockets – that's how you really knew he was drop dead gorgeous – when you could find the attractive qualities in the facial features that would have been miniscule or looked over on a anyone else. But Brian was so far from being just "anyone else" to you.

"You should probably seek help if you think that," he said, his tone going soft as he watched you stare at him.

His voice, that velvety smooth tone that held a hint of gruffness to it was the thing that brought you back to reality, before you completely fell into a trance of analyzing the fibrous patterns of his iris'.

"Nah..." you hummed, letting one of your hands trail down the side of his face to stroke gingerly over his cheekbone. "I'm too far in the trenches for that, Maureen. I like it down here."

He smiled at you in response, laying his palms against your shoulders and leaning forward to press his lips against yours. Your lips started to move against one another's in a slow and sensual manner, but the passion behind it was heavy, like it always was with the two of you. It didn't take long for your tongues to push passed your own lips to brush delicately against his, and as he went to pull away to break the kiss, you held firmly onto his face and pulled him back into it. He gladly accepted the lingering motion of the kiss by parting his lips and using his own tongue against yours this time.

Your lips pulled into a sneer-like smile against his as you used your teeth to bite gently into his plump bottom lip. He had just had them filled again a few weeks ago, and now they were completely pillowy and soft. He literally didn't need any work done on any part of himself, but you were also 100% supportive of the fact that he wanted to make a few changes. He was gorgeous to you in any shape or form; whether it was him going in vigorously at the gym or getting his lips augmented, you were all for him doing healthy things to boost his confidence.