Chapter 57- At home with Bangtan

Start from the beginning

Ms. Fey was so interested in finding out that your soulmate is a Bighit employee. She knows about Bighit and the hugely renowned band. She even craved to know if your soulmate is buddies with BTS. You were laughing.

In Rowoon studio, you were helping him with special effects for a production.

Rowoon was pouting charmingly when you informed him about your leave days.

"Oh, Yunru...You were going to miss my get-together at my home. I wished you to be there. But I'll get you a nice lunch when you come back for the film day."He smiled and tapped you on the shoulder. You are so blessed that he is so understanding. You'll miss your new friends.

Wang and Rowoon decided to let you and Tao worked together on the three days' work when you'll be absent. You work on the editing systems with Rowoon, and then with Wang, your help with the music and special effects. By 10:30, you had tea time with the new friendship crew. You just ordered some noodles and lemon-flavored green tea.

Lin and Ming were sitting close to each other, beaming into the eyes other. It makes you miss Taelove. Tao and Steven were laughing the whole time. The girls were excited to know that you'll be with your soulmate from Bighit. They overwhelm you didn't tell them that yesterday.

Ling and Li wished to learn what your soulmate know about the boys. You just signed and told them you didn't talk much about the boys when you together.

By 11 am your staff shuttle took you back home. When you at home, you quickly complete your weekend bag. Jins'soulmate informed you she had an exquisite outfit for you to wear because you'll be sitting with the boys with the official videographer of BangtanTV. You want to look understated, not flashy like most celebrities. She must dress you semi-formal.

You will take some photos, especially close-ups of the boys and the audience's reactions.
The rest of the production crew will take care of the rest.

You haven't given thought to Dylan. He must now live his own life, preferably with his soulmate. You missed your healthy and straightforward friendship with him. You don't want to lose your friendship with him. He is your best friend, after all, though a selfish best friend.

 He is your best friend, after all, though a selfish best friend