Chapter 56-Coming Temptations

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Jimin mumble so only a radiant smiling Jhope could hear; " Wet... enough to practically produce a baby!" Jhope snorts. Taehyung didn't pick up, otherwise Jimin will be then taken up in a tight headlock.

Taehyung said with a very unimpressed voice: "Namjoon, Sejin is in charge of the arrangement. Sejin told us soulmates must have an interlinked room."

Sejin smiles a little," there was a slight technicality with our placing. Bang Pd wants the soulmates to be save near their soulmates. We have reserved the full team on the 19-20th floors. In the PALAZZO @THE VENETIAN hotel. It is an absolutely exclusive, 5-star resort in Vegas. The top floor had two grand presidential suits with two kingsize bedrooms with 2 ensuite bathrooms. Two presidential suites with x2 double beds ensuite, x1 Presidential with a single double bed and Two Delux double bedrooms to share with an ensuite- "

Yoongi grumble: "Oh, crap!! please give me a room far from the soulmates and maknaes.Please Sejin. "he urges.

Taehyung furrow his eyebrows: "So what's the technicality?"

Sejin looks at Namjoon, their president; " Er... BangPd has a significant allocation of over 40 million won set aside entirely for the two soulmates on this trip. Their security, their entertainment, etc..."

Jin and Taehyung look like lucky cats. The company wishes them to be relaxed.

Jhope grin," That's nice...is gambling inclusive in the package...just saying?" He glances at Taehyung who frowns. He doesn't need his lady to be exposed to such a filthy thing.

 He doesn't need his lady to be exposed to such a filthy thing

Sejin laughs" Er.. part of their spending money... I think to treat themselves with American Spar treatments, outfits, etc. He wants them to bring total joy to their soulmates... reviving the bond and... what ... what."

Namjoon grin:" Alright, the two cute spoil brats...as if Tae and Jin wouldn't spoil them to bits in America."

Jin laugh; "You know me so well...my princess deserves the world and more,"

Yoongi groans, he doesn't want to talk about soulmates' stuff, especially what he is going through right now:' ok...so please can we get to the room placement...I'm growing old as we speak."

Sejin chuckled at one of the annoyed Hyungs: "Bang PD suggests that Jin and Taehyung will have one Presidential suite with their soulmates... sorry Taehyung... one kingsize bed in both rooms with private ensuite bathrooms."

"Huh!" Taehyung looks stunned with all the Hyungs with wide eyes.

Jungkook' jaws dropped at the ground:' You mean to say that Taehyung and Yunru would share a- "

Yoongi gave Jungkook a dark look " Hey! shoos you... talk only when you have one."

"