𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒, part I

SPILLWAYS, bellamy blake
by gnarlygublers-

❝Nadine Frobisher was always a rebel without a cause

❝Nadine Frobisher was always a rebel without a cause. Born on one of the Ark's mediocre factions, Hydro Station, the engineer never knew what true privilege was, especially having spent her entire life watching her friends from less fortunate backgrounds be neglected by what was left of society.

It was easy to despise the ways of the wealthy Arkers, at least until she met Alexia Constantino, the privileged, stereotypical, head-inflated rich yet loving brat born into a dynasty of council members, a pretty face in the family tree of a president that once led a century ago. Despite her notable overindulgence, something about Alexia's coquettish ways drew Nadine in and it wasn't long before the two women of different backgrounds fell completely in love with each other.

Alas, sometimes young love isn't meant to last. Perhaps it was a temporary lapse in Nadine's judgement, or maybe Alexia was never the type to love as hard, but a once meaningless quarrel turned into a scandal of adultery, leaving the girl from Hydro with a broken heart, one less best friend, a vendetta against the privileged and the threat of floating for her reckless act of revenge.

While the laws of the Ark may be unforgiving, Nadine's best friend, Bellamy Blake, is the opposite. With a mission of his own up his sleeve, he offers Nadine a bizarre way out of the clutch of death by conspiring against a hundred underage criminals and hijacking a spaceship, earning a one way ticket to a radioactive planet for him and the two girls he may love the most.❞

*•°

i can't care for you as passionately as you want me to. not to mention, i could never compete against the person who can... and already does.

what are you even talking about?

go, nadine. go to him.

*•°

CAST