The Morning Breakfast

Start from the beginning

"Umm," Phupha's sat across Dr Nam staring at Tian's back.

"Ahem!" Dr Nam faked a cough.

"What?"

"What are you exactly hungry for my friend?"Dr Nam whispered as he leaned in closer.

"Ai Nam!"Chief swat his hand away.

Chief nodded his head in exasperation while Dr Nam kept smiling to himself.

Tian quickly set the food and sat next to chief Phupha the edges of their elbows brushing. Chief enjoying his special breakfast heartfully relishing every bite. He wanted to leap out in joy at the idea of eating Tian's handmade food every day for the rest of his life. Chief Phu is a person who preferred homemade meals over any fancy restaurant not that he didn't like tasting new flavours or varieties, it's just that he felt that cooking together made people bond better and to sit down and eat with your loved ones at your own place is sweet bliss and now Tian is here to fulfil his wishes.  

The three of them chatted and finished their breakfast, it mostly involved Dr Nam giving updates on the village and the base and Tian patiently listening to him and kept up with him, every now and then the chief would interject between them. They finished the breakfast and filled themselves to the brim.

"Tian, the breakfast is wonderful. Khob Khun ka" Chief smiled at Tian who was clearing away the dishes.

"A'Tian, Phu always made a face while eating worrying if you're taking good care of yourself abroad and eating fine. Look at him today finishing his breakfast smiling from ear to ear!" Dr Nam fearlessly stood by Phu side while saying it with a happy face while Chief stood there rubbing his temples with his hand.  Hearing this made Tian understand that Khun na was deeply concerned for him despite his absence. It brought a smile to his lips he stared directly at Phu's eyes make the sturdy Chief feel a pang! in his chest.

"Tian I'll wait for you at the jeep, since Phu is busy I'll take you to the village." Dr Nam picked his bag and left the eating area while patting Phu's shoulder which was a sign for 'I'm giving you privacy for some flirting and I'll keep guard outside.  Thank me later for being such a good friend' and he left.

Now that they were alone Tian' heart started to pick up the beat as the Chief made his way towards Tian who was placing the dishes in the basin. He hovered behind Tian and his hands made their way around Tian's wrist like a dragon encircling its prey. It ticked Tian who immediately dropped the small ceramic plate in his hands and stopped moving. He wondered how a simple touch from this man has him under such smooth control.

"Khun Na, people will see." In spite of saying this, he leaned into the chief's touch rubbing his hair over Chief's chin. Chief Phu tightened his grip around the tender yet toned waist, resting his head on Tian's shoulder and nuzzling into Tian's neck.

"Don't worry, no one's around," Chief whispered into Tian's ears which were dyed in a shade of pink from the hot breath emanating from Chief Phu's lips that brushed the edge of Tian's ears before he let go of Tian.

Tian turned around to look at the chief with such pleading eyes, he wanted the chief to hold him for a little. longer but he shyly looked away pouting a little.o

"Tian, what's the matter?" Phupha stretched out his palm out to Tian cheeks, caressing it with his thumb.

"Umm" Tian met with the chief's jet black eyes that made his heart skip a beat. "In the morning-"

"In the morning?"

"you left without waking me up." Tian darted his eyes away from Chief's muttering in a low voice that only his man can hear. 

Chief Phu's cheeks automatically tightened over Tian words. He immediately pulled Tian towards him who crashed into Chief's chest his eyes widened over the sudden movement. His hands still resting over Tian's waist.  When their chests touched, Tian felt like he was going into a cardiac arrest for his crazy heart was pumping like a racehorse on a drug. Moreover, it wasn't chief's solid abs he was feeling but he could feel him down there too. Tian was struggling to find words in his head. 

"Kh- Khun na!" He tried to push him away with his hands with his gleaming red cheeks. Chief leaned closer to him to whisper in his ear.  "Sorry, I didn't want to wake you up so early. I'll make up for it tonight."

Saying this he let go of Tian slowly as the person in front of him was left standing in a daze."

"Dr Nam will take you to the village, be careful na and have fun. I will see you later tonight"

Chief ruffled Tian's head who stood there obedient.

"I'm not a kid Khun na" Tian protested and pouted.

The Chief smiled assuringly "I'm on my way now."

"See you later." Tian squatted on the floor hiding his red face behind his pretty long fingers.