"Crazy for you," I said he chuckled and pulled back hands on my shoulders.

"Don't say cheesy things I'll go back inside" he said I smiled and wiped his tears.

"I like you so fucking much Min Yoongi" I whispered he smiled and held my face in his warm hands.

"I like you too" he whispered my heartbeat speed up

"Y-You do?" I said he caressed my cheekbone and nodded.

"So fucking much," he said and hugged him again he chuckled.

"Damn so this whole time we both liked each other but were too scared to confess," he said I chuckled and pulled to cup his face this time.

"Plus I thought you were straight" he said I laughed

"Why did you think that?" I said he frowned

"From what happened in daycare...and I saw you with girls.." he said I smiled and brushed hair behind his ear.

"No I actually came out as Bi in like the 7th grade because I liked you so much" I said

"Oh...I didn't know" he whispered

"Trust me I tried to confess so many times but I just thought you hated me and gave up," I said he frowned.

"I'm sorry...I was angry at you for years and built that hate up in my mind that I never gave you the actual chance to apologize until now I'm sorry" he said I shook my head.

"So? Will you let me take you on a date?" I said he blushed but nodded.

"Yes," he said with a big smile I smiled back we locked eyes and my gaze traveled down to his lips I used my thumb to touch his lips softly his face flushed.

I leaned in slowly but as I was about to close my eyes I heard a squeak and see him cover his mouth with his hands and his face red as a tomato I moved back my face just as red.

"I'm s-sorry! Your f-face just got so close and it made me nervous I'm sorry" he spoke fast

"It's okay" I whispered and moved my hands he shook his head and quickly grabbed them.

"No No I wanna kiss you I do...I'm just nervous...really nervous" he huffed "You being that close made me nervous," he said with a pout I chuckled and kissed his hands he blushed even more.

"It's okay baby we have time" I whispered he squeak again buried his face in my neck I laughed and hugged him tightly "don't be embarrassed baby," I said and patted his hair.

"I don't know why I'm acting like a loser right now..." he huffed and pulled back looked over my face "You're just too pretty and my heart and brain can't take it," he said with a pout I smiled.

"Look who is cheesy now?" I said he glared at me but just sighed and hugged me again.

"It's cold" he whispered

"Oh go inside baby I'll text you when I get home," I said he holds me tighter.

"I don't want you to leave" he whispered I smiled and pulled back and brushed his bangs out of his face.

"I'll see you on Monday okay?" I said he huffed but nodded I interlocked out fingers and walked him back to his door.

"I really like what you did...with the posters, it was really sweet thank you," he said we arrived at the door.

"Get some rest baby I'll call you okay?" I said he nodded.

"Okay be safe driving back and pick up all those posters because I don't like people who litter"
He said I chuckled and nodded.

"I will goodnight Yoongi," I said he smiled and squeeze my hand.

"Goodnight Jimin," he said I kissed his hand again he blushed and let go, and went inside.

——————————————————————————-

AHH!! CUTE

BABIES CONFESSED :))

ALSO THIS!! I SAW IT ON TWITTER IDK WHAT IT MEANS BUT THEY SO PRETTY