What The Hell

Dedicated too: doggocatfishy (for some reason my computers acting up and isn't letting me dedicate this) 

You deserve better, you deserve someone who loves you fo you, and most importantly, you deserve to love yourself. <3 

Hello my beautiful Bugaboos! 

Why I got a confidence burst at literally midnight is beyond me, but I want to say this while I'm vibing  listening to "What The Hell" at top volume in my headphones. 

     I didn't want to make a full song poem about this because I can't relate to all the lyrics, but I do think a few are so important, and also if you're crying over someone, this is the song to blast and yell at the top of your lungs. 

You can't be there all the time for someone who isn't always there for you. 

It just occurred to me...

All those times I was there for him, he really never was truly there for me, only when it was convenient for him. 

And I'm officially over him. And I've never felt more happy! 

         Love hurts, whether it's right or wrong, 

Love hurts, whether it's healthy or unhealthy. That's just a fact. No matter if a person is amazing for you, or totally toxic, your love for them is gonna hurt sometimes.        

Don't let it ruin you, it's okay to cry, and hurt, but never let it be enough to make you feel insignificant. 

You are so special. You deserve the world. <3 

        So what if I go out on a million dates? You never call, or listen to me anyway 

He never really heard me, not the real me. So I don't expect any apologies for him , or for him to come  crying back to me, because he never felt the way I felt anyway. He never understood me. So...

   I don't really care about, if you love me, if you hate me, you can't save me, baby, baby 

I don't care if you love me , if you hate me. Because I love me.  And you should love you too! 

I'm just going to say it... 

life is short. Live  it to the full extent. Don't waste time pining over someone and crying over them while you're young, when we get older we'll have so many responsibilities and things to take care of. After all, we woman, we have to take  care of a world that some men keep screwing up (let's face it y'all...men are idiots). So don't waste time getting upset over them right now, love yourself! 

Spend time with your friends. Party! Do what you love! Do what makes you love yourself! 

And don't forget: 

There is life after loss of love. So I know it hurts, but it will make you stronger. 

      You're On your knees, begging please, 

    Stay with me, but honestly, 

       I just need to be a little crazy, 

All my life I've been good, but now 

Oh  I'm thinking what the hell? 

You keep doing so much for other people. Don't deny it, it's true. And it's good to be kind to others and to respect them, but you have to respect yourself first. And know when someone is bad for your mental health, you can draw the line and break it off before it gets worse. It's takes a lot of bravery to do that,  it I'm here for you. <3 And  hey, I'll  yell at them for you.  

All I want is to mess around, 

and I don't really care about, if you love me, If you hate me, you can't save me baby baby

The strongest people are the people who truly don't give a damn what others think about them. So who cares if you love me or if you hate me? I am content with myself. And all of you beautiful humans should be content with yourselves too! (I'm not telling you to be happy, I'm telling you you deserve to be <3) 

All my life I've been good but now, 

Oh Im thinking what the hell?

     La la la la la la la la la la 

La 

Please go listen to what the hell when you're putting on eyeliner. Or when you need a confidence burst, and put on the outfit that makes you feel the most badass. 

If someone doesn't see your value, that's okay, it's their loss! As long as you can see your value. 

Some Legally Blonde Quotes: 

"If you're going to let one stupid prick ruin your life, you're not the girl I thought you were."

-professor Stromwell 

"It is with passion, courage of conviction, and a strong sense of self, that we take our next steps into the world."

-Elle Woods 

"You must have faith in people , and most importantly, you must have faith in yourself."

-Elle Woods 

Love you my bugaboos! Love yourself too! <3