Chapter 14

After recovering from her shock, Azalea claimed all her heiress-ships and lady-ships.Then,Azalea asked the goblin-whose name was Ragnok from his name badge-to take her down to her vaults. Ragnok gave her a bottomless bag with a featherlight charm on, which she put a few handful of gallons and knits and sickles in and then tightly sealed the bag. After that, she set out to buy her supplies. She looked back to her list and decided to go and buy her school robes,while Lisa had bought her supplies when she took her test. As Lisa was very tired,she decided to leave early. So,Azalea went to Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions alone.

 So,Azalea went to Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions alone

There, she met a blond boy. She stepped up onto the stool next to the blond boy, who introduced himself. "I am Draco Malfoy, heir to the  house of Malfoy, one of the Sacred Twenty-Eight.You are?" "I am Azalea Potter, heiress to the house of Potter and Lady to the house of Ravenclaw,Gryffindor and Black."Azalea also introduced herself with a slight tilt of her head and showed her rings while talking. The two continued their conversation and then Draco introduced her to his parents,Lucius and Nacrissa Malfoy. Azalea and Nacrissa surprisingly got on very well.