Lindsey & Freddie Have Gone

A/N - Hope You Like. I'm Starting An Update For Mia Minniver Tonight. What Would Everyone Want Too Happen Between Maddi&Dodger? Xoxo

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★

Maddi had been back from America for two days and she had spent the time with Millie as she hated being away from her. That day she was taking Millie into town so she could buy her some clothes "Millie moo time too go" Millie giggled and showed Maddi her shoe "yeah that's your shoe and it needs too go on your foot" Millie smiled as Maddi put her shoe on "let's go munchkin" Maddi puck Millie up and took her downstairs "mum I'm going" Sandy smiled "have fun" Maddi grinned "I will".

After a few hours in town Maddi received a text message from Joel -

*Joel - I wanna c Millie.

*Maddi - no chance

*Joel - please Maddi. She's my daughter

*Maddi - you ruined any chance of seeing her

*Joel - I know ur in town. Let me see her for 5minutes.

*Maddi - fine.

Maddi sat on a bench and waited for Joel. When he came up to her he had a smile on his face "thanks Maddi" Maddi rolled her eyes "don't thank me" Joel went to take Millie from the pushchair "no don't touch her" Joel frowned "you can't stop me holding her" Maddi scoffed "yeah I can, you took her from her home" Joel sighed "I was desperate to see her" Maddi stood to leave "Maddi you can't keep a child away from its father" Maddi sighed "if you didn't take her before then I wouldn't keep her from you but you did" Maddi walked off leaving Joel there knowing he messed up any chance of being involved in his daughter's life.

Returning home Maddi saw Sandy pacing "mum what's wrong?" Sandy looked at her daughter and sighed "the police want Freddie for murdering Mercedes McQueen" Maddi paled "where is he?" "He and Lindsey have taken Jake and gone" Maddi frowned "oh, what if the police get him? What's gonna happen to Jake and Lindsey?" Sandy shrugged "I don't know love" Maddi watched as Millie attempted to climb on the sofa so she went to help her.

Once Millie was asleep Maddi decided to pay Dodger a visit "Mum, Holly's asked if I'll go and sit with her for a bit" Sandy smiled "Millie asleep?" Maddi nodded "yeah" "go on then" Maddi grinned "thanks mum".

Arriving at the boat Maddi saw the lights were on which meant he was still awake. Knocking the door she waited all of two minutes when he answered "alright stranger?" Maddi grinned and kissed him "not that I mind but what was that for?" Maddi shrugged "because I can" Dodger smirked and pulled her inside.

When she returned home she saw Millie standing at the bottom of the stairs "mama" Maddi frowned "Maddi she's been crying nonstop since you left" Maddi was confused "she was asleep" "she woke up" Maddi puck Millie up and stroked her hair in an attempt to settle her "well I'm back now, I'll sort her" Sandy nodded "night love" "night mum"

Maddi lay in bed and text Holly -

*Maddi - If any1 asks I was with u 2night

*Holly - okay. Jason has asked when ur going 2 see him

*Maddi - I'll go tomorrow :)

*Holly - alright :)

Maddi fell asleep until Millie woke a few hours later "shh Millie moo" Maddi carried Millie into her room and placed her in bed "right its time Millie moo went to sleep" Millie started giggling "no you can't giggle" Maddi stayed awake until Millie fell asleep and when she finally was Maddi attempted to go back to sleep.

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★

A/N - Hope You Likeed. Remember If There's Anything You Want Too Happen Between Maddi&Dodger Then Tell Me :) xoxo