Sleep over

A couple days later.

Y/n POV
Jeff has gotten me a 'kiddie pool' or something like that so I can hang out with him in his room.
I am in the small pool and Jeff is in his bed. "Hey" Jeff looked at me, to respond I looked at him "Would you like to spend the night in here?" I immediately nodded my head in excitement.
He stands up "Alright. I'll be right back."

Around 9 minutes later
The door opens and Jeff comes in with a bucket? It had some stuff in it. "Ok now I have all the stuff to make this 'sleep over' thang better" as he was building something I turned into my human form.
3 minutes later

"Alright right I'm do

"Alright right I'm do.." he teens around to see a naked y/n with legs "AHHH SHI.." he falls to the floor I was very confused he turns he head away "I'll bring you some clothes to wear" and at that he left the room.

" he falls to the floor I was very confused he turns he head away "I'll bring you some clothes to wear" and at that he left the room

"Here put these on" he looks away and hands them to me

"Here put these on" he looks away and hands them to me. I take them then he immediately leaves.
8 minutes later

"You done in there?" I go over to the door and opens it.
"Ok now you are done, what do you want to do now?" I shrugged in response.
He thinks for a moment "How about about a movie?" I smiled. "Do you mind if we watch a scary one??" I shrugged "Ok, I'll take that as a ok?"

At a jump scene
"Heh, are you scared" I nodded "Awwww, come here you big baby." He puts a arm around me. Another jump scene comes up and I hide in his side.
"Are you that scared?" He starts to laugh I slightly nudge him "Alright, alright." He stops laughing.
______________
To be continued
———————————
Ok sorry for not posting. I hope you guys like this one.
{word count 317