''You better not,'' Navy felt his forehead tip to hers, ''I don't think I can wait that long again.''

''Malfoy, for fucks sake.'' Theodore slammed his fists onto the door again, ''William said now, not in a fucking year—''

Draco groaned in response. ''Shut the fuck up, Nott.'' He yelled back, but the brunet didn't waver, and he kept on knocking the wood.

''I swear to God, I'll kill him—'' Draco's eyes pierced through Navy as she rose on her toes, leaving a soft kiss on his chin.

''Well, that's not a problem for me.'' She smiled shyly as his hands gripped her waist, pulling her inches closer.

''Is that so?'' Draco whispered, and again, their lips crashed together, more intense this time.

''It is.'' She panted into the kiss. Her fingers locked behind his neck.

Neither could get enough of each other.

''Good to know,'' Malfoy mumbled as she withdrew. The way he was looking at her made her think that something was wrong.

Her insides flipped, ''Draco—''

''Navy.'' He cleared his throat, ''I just...''

He hesitated, and his eyes sealed for a quick second before flying wide open to look at her again. ''What I said in the hallway that night, it wasn't—''

''I know.'' She hushed him down, ''Theodore told me about your father.''

''He did?'' Malfoy stared blankly at her, ''I mean, yes, my father, but that doesn't excuse what I said.''

Navy smiled, not because he, in his own way, was apologizing to her, but because he'd grown. He didn't blame this on her. He didn't excuse himself.

He would have done so when they started their relationship, but he didn't now. She was proud of him.

''And for that, I apologize.'' He huffed, ''I'm sorry.''

Navy's brows rose as she watched the confident spare on his face tremble, ''Does this mean that you and that girl won't be going back to your usual meetings—''

''Don't.'' Draco's hands on her body tensed, ''It wasn't like that. We never actually... slept together.''

''Oh.'' Navy felt confused, ''Then how did she know about the club? Your room there?''

''Because she has been there, but not with me. Not like that, and I was just trying to make her...I don't know why I did that.'' He swallowed, ''You didn't deserve it.''

''No. I didn't.'' Navy studied the blond nightmare in front of her, ''But I have done things too, and no one is perfect so...''

''You are,'' Draco smirked down at her, ''And for that girl, White... I would never see anyone else when I'm... when we're...''

She smiled so softly at him.

''I... I'm not going to fuck anyone else while we're kissing, and... sleeping together and all that.'' He finished. His jaws locked, and he felt so embarrassed.

He didn't know how to do this.

''Really?'' Navy kept her smile, her chin against his chest as he wrapped his arms around her, ''Did I ruin you for everyone else?''

Draco scoffed, grinning down at her, ''You ruined me for everyone else,'' He said, pressing a kiss onto her forehead, ''And I hope I did the same for you.''

Navy tucked a loose strand of his hair up over his head, ''You know you did.''

''Malfoy, if you don't come down right now, I'll have William come and get you instead,'' Theodore shouted.