At this point I couldnt handle it, I didn't want to hear anymore. They destroyed my whole happiness and now the means for my career?! I hung up. I couldn't listen to that, I felt my throat hitch and my eyes begin to slowly water. I faced away from Dream and looked at my surroundings, we were at a supermarket. He must have realized he didn't have enough food for the both of us.

Hesitantly like if I could break at any moment he said my name, "George."

Still without looking at him," So we need food right? Great let's go-"

"George."

"I'm thinking we can get pancake batter, maybe some popcorn-" I was starting to hyperventilate.

"George!" I finally looked at him and he saw the water slide down my cheek. He got out of the car and left me dumbfounded. But then he opened the passenger door and hugged me. "You don't ever need to pretend with me, ever. It's okay to not be okay but don't you ever hide your feelings from me."

Ironic.

"I don't want to talk about it here, can I just help you buy groceries?" I wiped my tears with the sleeve of my sweatshirt and he slightly lifted my chin.

"Of course we can, I plan on showing my excellent cooking skills you know."

"I doubt it. What? Does that involve putting water in a noodle cup?"

"George you idiot."

"You're an idiot."

"Come on let's just go inside."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dream was slightly hunched over the shopping cart as we were going isle per isle. I'll have to say I am a little tired so I was slowly falling behind.

"Is little Gogy tired?" Dream said in a baby voice."

"See I don't know, it's not like I took a 12 hour flight or anything." Dream giggled and looked at all the Oreos next to him.

HIS. GIGGLE. Oh my god I can feel myself blushing. George! Cut it out, look away look away.

That would have been easy but then I felt a pair of hands on my waist from behind.

"D-Dream?"

"You said you were tired, come on." He grabbed me from the waist and under my knees so he could pick me up. He gently sat me in the shopping cart so I could sit with my legs crossed and back towards him. "Better?"

"Very much so thank you. Uh can we get the-"

"Birthday cake Oreos?"

"Yeah, how'd you know?"

"Three months ago you ate half a packet of Birthday cake Oreos and said you liked them very much. Plus after I saw how much you enjoyed them, I left to go buy some."

 My heart, my heart, my heart.

"Oh."

"Okay so we have, pancake batter, bunch of different meats, real pasta, milk, eggs, bacon, cookie dough, cake boxes, I think we should be good did you want anything else?"

"Can we get gummy bears?"

"No."

"Rude."

"I'm just kidding of course we can get gummy bears."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Dream's POV

He looks so adorable sitting there, he was so easy to carry to. We had just finished paying and we packed it all into the backseats of the car. Now we were headed home for good. I can tell George is still a bit upset, I wish he would just tell me what happened. I know I need to bring up that phone call too, but I'm afraid it'll send him over the edge.