I hesitated to say yes. Dates usually mean food which means I would have to eat. I could tell she sensed my hesitation cause of the thing she said next,

"It's okay if you say no, Elle. I won't be upset."

"No—I-I mean yes I want to but.."

"I-I know, the..food thing. I was thinking we could get something small, you know like some crackers or something and go to our spot in the mountains, but uhh I would set it up nice and pick you up and stuff and we could maybe hike up to the see waterfall and-"

I smiled a bit as she started to describe what our date would look like. I realized she was rambling so I stopped her. Putting my hands over her ring covered ones.

"Billie, Billie. I would love to go on a date with you."

She let out a sigh of relief and smiled.
"Oh my god, I was so nervous you were gonna say no. Not that that would've been a bad thing cause you know it's fine if you did. But you didn't and that's great."

I laughed at her nervousness. It was kinda cute.

"Well I was gonna say no cause of the food thing but it seems you already thought of that so there's no reason for me to say no."

"Yeah umm I get the food thing. Like I understand a little bit. But we can work on that together okay?"

She took my hands into hers, rubbing over my knuckles.

Getting over an eating disorder that I didn't even know I had in the first place was gonna be very hard. But I was willing to try if Billie was by my side.

"Yeah. Okay I'll try."

"Great. Umm, I'll pick you up at your stop say...Saturday around 5:30?"

"Yeah. That works."

"Perfect."

We both smiled at each other for a moment. Analyzing each other's features. Her face was seemingly perfect, she had a cute little button nose with light freckles darted across her cheeks. One of her eyebrows was a bit more brushed up than the other which I found adorable.

The bell suddenly rung for our first class.

"See you in class, mama." She said and with that same pet name that always seemed to make me blush, I headed off to class with her.

~

Billie
I sat at my lunch table with my friends, though looking across from me I couldn't see Elle and all her beauty.

I wonder where she went she was in class with me first period. I noticed Alexis wasn't there either so my guess is they must've went out for lunch or something.

Zoe hit me on the shoulder taking me out of my trance.

"What?" I asked.

"What do you mean 'what?' Billie in the past 2 days you've take Elle out twice."

I rolled my eyes.
"I didn't 'take her out' we just went to my spot in the mountains and talked about some shit."

"Well what happened?"

"Lots of shit, man. She has it really rough. Like really rough. We talked about it, she cried a bit and then we uhh...we kissed."

"You kissed!" Drew screamed. Gathering the attention of the cafeteria.

"Shush! Drew, damn you wanna tell the whole fucking school?!" I whisper shouted.

"Sorry. But that's so exciting! What happened next?"

"That's it. I mean we talked about her life, I gave her some advice, she cried, we kissed, talked a bit more then I drove her home."

"Huh. Sounds like you had an eventful few nights." Zoe playfully nudged my shoulders

"You have no idea. Oh I uhh I asked her out this morning. Like actually asked her out on a date."

"Oh my god! Billie that's amazing!"

"Drew! I'm gonna tape your fucking mouth shut if you don't stop shouting."

She sat down and covered her mouth.
"Okay sorry. So when is this date?"

Zoe and Drew continued to question me about my date with Elle. Meanwhile my mind was swarming trying to figure out where she went.

I hope she was okay.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

A/N: like i said feedback is much appreciated ☺️

I love you guys💕