Chapter 1 | "The Arrival"

Shling A blade has cut off a few leaves, Koda walked through the heavily leafed area with his team mates behind him, "How much further is this ruin?" a pink masked ninja asked a few people behind Koda.

From the back of the line a loud sigh was heard, "Can we please just go back home? It's boring here." Jack had taken off his mask and sheathed his blades, crossing his arms at the team.

Ron, as well as everyone else turned and looked back at the annoyed ex-bounty hunter, "Look, I get that teamwork isn't something you're used to but you can either learn to straighten up or this mission will be your last on this team." Koda glared as he unmasked himself and walked back to the younger teammate.

Jack scoffed and pushed past them all before letting out a rage and sent a stone flying forward, clearing their path. "There now can we PLEASE get this over with." he rolled his eyes and stood there.

"That- does make it easier for us." Kaede pulled up her mask and put away her hammer.

The rest of the team walked past Jack, Koda looked at him disappointed.

Time: 2300

Location: Ruin of Shadows

"THIS IS IT!?! WE CAME ALL THIS WAY FOR AN EMPTY ST-" Jack was shut up by a quick slap to the back of his head from Luke.

"Could you calm down for six seconds!?" Luke had grown tired of Jack. The two scowled and glared at each other before Takako stepped in between the two.

"Please, can we stop this arguing? I'm sure there's a reason as to why the ruin is empty." She tried her best to calm down the two arguing members.

Luke and Jack broke off, going separate ways. Liam and Ultra being the youngest members of the team walked over to Koda, "Koda?" Liam looked up at Koda.

Koda turned around, "Hmm? Oh Liam, Ultra, is everything alright?"

Ultra shook his head, "We're worried something is going to happen to the team..."

"Oh, you mean the argument between Luke and Jack. I promise everything will be alright." He gave them a reassuring smile to make them feel better about the situation.

David stood up as he felt the wind pick up, "Something's here..."

As a loud thunderstorm caught the attention of the team, the sky immediately going gray with purple lightning striking around the sky.

"Get to cover!" Koda ordered the team as they all took cover except for Jack who was leaning up against the statue.

"I'm not hiding from some little storm, it's just weather-"

"Jack, get into cover now! That is an order!" Koda scowled.

"Kiss my-" before Jack could finish, a bolt of lightning struck the statue and Jack, sending Jack flying to the ground, "OW!! What the Hell!?"

Stanford was ignoring the loud cries from Jack, Focusing more on the statue, "Um guys...?"

Koda pulled jack up off the ground, "This wouldn't have happened if you just listened to me!"

"Listen to you? Like you know anything about leading!"

"Guys..." Stanford was really trying to get the two's attention.

"I was assigned this position because I have experience! You would just lead us into our doom!"

Jack growled and shoved Koda, "That's it I've had it with you I'm Leaving!!"

"Guys!! The statue!!" Stanford pointed to the statue, which had now come to life, with glowing purple eyes.

"Scatter!!" Koda rolled out of the way of the statue's landing, pulling out his cyber Katana he prepared to defend his Team even if it cost him his life.

The statue turned to Face Koda, Summoning giant stone swords Koda knew he was outmatched.

"Eat light rocky!" Chuck threw a ball of light at the stone creature, blinding it.

Markus ran over and helped Chuck with Koda, getting their leader away from the statue. "We need to evacuate, it's not safe here!" The rest of the team watched as they set Koda down.

"No, you all leave... I'm staying and fighting that thing.." Koda pulled his mask down and was headed for the exit of the cave.

"I don't suggest doing that, He'll tear you in half." an unknown voice shouted out from deep inside the caves.

They all turned around as a cloaked figure dropped down, Koda spun around with his sword in hand, "Who are you?"

"I go by the name Tanu, and I'm the Current Master of Wind." Tanu took his hood off revealing a mess of hair.