✰ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻 ✰

Start from the beginning

There is no reasonable explanation for them not to tell me. They both want to hide it from me, but why? Why don't I deserve to know the truth? This is all very unfair and I'm going to make this story clear.

 They both want to hide it from me, but why? Why don't I deserve to know the truth? This is all very unfair and I'm going to make this story clear

Two hours passed, and I just took my shower and put on a hoodie and a sweatpant since I was just at home. 

My outfit:

I was sitting down on the bed and writing down a few more things about Ashwin

I was sitting down on the bed and writing down a few more things about Ashwin. Yes, I still do that because, after all, I'm still his psychiatrist and I still have a duty to help him. I suddenly felt extreme hunger and found myself obliged to go and eat something. I went straight to the kitchen and, still in the corridor, I could see that my parents were having dinner. I took the opportunity to finally talk to them. 

"Appa, Amma, it's good that you are here. In addition to wanting dinner, I also want to know a few other things," I said. 

"You can ask anything you want darling," My father said smiling happily, knowing that I would stay with them here and home and maybe proud because I never really stopped visiting them. 

"In the time that I spent time with Ashwin, I came to realize that I am more involved with him than I expected. At first, I thought that I would simply have to analyze it, find the root of the problem and finally, after all the process, I can help him and he can start his life over again, and most of the time, my cases were like this. But this time it is not. Because the root of the problems, just and exclusively, is me," I said pointing at myself and faced them. 

Appa and Amma were silent, not knowing what to say, just as I thought. 

"You lied to me. You said you guys don't know the Kumar family, but they were our in-laws, weren't they," I said as I started to feel my eyes watering, just thinking that they hid everything that happened to me. 

"We just wanted to protect you daughter," my mother exclaimed desperately, while my father looked at a fixed point on the floor. 

"Protect me from what? I suffered head trauma and stayed in the hospital for two weeks, waking up shortly thereafter and remembering no one from that family. Have you ever thought about how Ashwin would feel without me? You guys were just so selfish just to think about me," I screamed.