Twelve | | Failed Mission

~Naruto & Hinata~

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

~Naruto & Hinata~

The mission was about helping a local farmer with farming and other things but, the unexpected happened.

You and your team were staying in an inn, so you had to walk to the farmer's house to the inn every day. Today your team had been surrounded by rouge ninjas.

They were looking for the farmer. Apparently, the farmer was apart of this group of rouge ninjas a few years ago. You and your team had fought off the small group but after, the four of you instantly ran to the farmers house to question him.

He came clean. He hired the four of you to fend of the rouge ninja and faking that he needed help around his farm.

Later that afternoon your Sensei had made a plan to fight off the rouge but, it was a fail. Your team were about to win when they snatched you.

Growing desperate, they snatched you to gain the upper hand and threaten your life. The rouge ninjas withdrew.

~Sasuke & Sakura~

It was a simple C rank mission. Obtain an important scroll and go back to the village, easy right? Wrong. Not when a bunch of ninja wants their hands on the scroll.

"[Name]! Watch out!"

You got punched across the face. Before you fell down on the another ninja grabbed you and wrapped a blind fold on your eyes and mouth.

"[Name]!"

Your team tried catching up to you but, your Sensei stopped your teamates, knowing it was to dangerous.

~Sai & Ino~

If only you knew the mission would turn out like this, you would have hugged your brother tighter.

You were bleeding out, your Sensei tried getting you to safety but, ninjas kept getting in his way.

You felt some one lift you up and put you over their shoulder. The pain on your side stung by the action making you groan.

The last thing you heared was your teammates call out for you before you black out.

~Shikamaru & Temari~

You tried your best. You fought with all your might, but in the end you failed.

A sharp pain shoot through your leg, you looked down to see a kunai in your leg. You tried pulling it out, but it was too painful.

You fell on the ground with a small thud. You inhaled sharply. An arm wrapped around your torso. You hoped it was your Sensei, but you were wrong.

The rouge ninja had grabbed you and ran with you as their hostage.

~Kakashi Hatake~

You had promised your father that you woud come back alive. It looks like that will be a difficult task.

You held your bleeding abdomen as you tried to stand back up. You were able to go on your knees. You held your kunai on your other hand and ran to the nearest ninja, who was fighting your Sensei.

You sucsefully put that ninja down, your Sensei caught you and helped you on your feet.

You felt a stung on your back.

"[Name]!" Your Sensei exclaimed.

Kunai knives, meant for your Sensei, had pierced your back. A string had wrapped itselfs around your torso and arms, restricting your movements.

The ninjas had pulled you towards them, in the process making the string tighter. You felt a hard a hand hit you in the back of the head.

Darkness enveloped your vission as you pass out.