Twenty | | Treasure

~Naruto & Hinata~

~Naruto & Hinata~

Going through old boxes as your mother cleaned the house.

You found a knitting set. The same set Hinata used to make Naruto his red scarf.

"Mother, can you teach how to sew." Sje turned around.

"Of course." She smiled gently.

~Sasuke & Sakura~

Going through the old stuff you saw your mothers old medical equipment.

"Mama, when I'm old enough can you teach me medical jutsu." You showed her the equipment

"Sure, why not?"

~Sai & Ino~

You and your brother were tasked to clean the house as your mither was busy with the shop and Sai had to go on mission.

You found your father's old paintings. You were amazed by how good the art is.

Since the day you found his art, you practiced more on your art.

~Shikamaru & Temari~

You found your mother's old sand ninja head band. You wondered and looked for your mother, who was in the living room, relaxing.

"Mom, can you tell about Sunagakure and how it was like living there?"

~Kakashi~

Being that your father is busy with missions you were most of the time alone at home.

While you were alone you would clean, cook, and do the house hold chores.

Pakkun would always be there to keep you company and protecting you.

You were casually cleaning while Pakkun takes a nap. Humming you found a green scarf. You have never seen this scarf before so you were guessing that it was your fathers but, it too small for him.

Pakkun woke up with a stretch and noticed the silence. He trotted around to look for you. He found you, spaced out, holding the green scarf.

"What you got there, pup?"

"Huh?" You snapped out your trance. "Oh just found this. Is it father's?"

"Never seen it before." He sniffed it a little, it was faint but, he could smell the shinobi's scent. "It does have his scent."

You nod and set aside the scarf to continue cleaning.

When your father came home you greated him.

"Father," He hummed in respond, "is this yours?"

You showed him the green scarf. When he saw the it, nostalgia hit him. He hasn't seen it in a long time.

"Father?" He looked at you and cleared his throat.

"Yes it was."

"Would you mind if I have it, I like it." You asked, hope in your eyes, which Kakashi saw.

"Of course." You smiled brightly and put it on.

"Thank you, father. "