Nineteen | | Cute moments

~Naruto & Hinata~

~Naruto & Hinata~

To Hinata, you would smile so bright and not give up no matter what.

To Naruto, you were shy. You would remind him of younger Hinata. The way you would clasp you hands and try to hide yourself.

To Boruto, he found it cute that you would stick beside Himawari and hide behind her. The way you smile. Your smile needs to be protected.

To Himawari, she liked it how you depend on her. She felt like a good older sister to you.

~Sasuke & Sakura~

To Sasuke, the way you would out stretch your arms for a hug. He hasn't seen you since you were a toddler.

To Sakura, the way you would puff out your cheeks when your mad. No one could take you seriously.

To Sarada, she likes that you look up to her. She wants to set a good example for you.

~Sai & Ino~

To Sai, the way you know all the flowers and their meaning, reminding him of Ino.

To Ino, the way you would paint remains her of Sai and Inojin.

To Inojin, when you would make flower crowns and paint. The way you're so concentrated.

~Shikamaru & Temari~

To Shikamaru, the way your face looks when you would think of the next move while playing Shogi.

To Temari, she has to admit, it was cute when you sleep beside your brother.

To Shikadai, the way you wake him up. You weren't harsh like your mother. You weren't lazily waking him up like his father. Just waking him up normally and smiling when he opens his eyes.

~Kakashi~

To Kakashi, the way you smile. That's it you don't even have to do anything special. Just smile.

To Pakkun, he hates to admit it but, he likes it when you have that look in your eyes. The look when he's been summoned. You look so happy and excited.