Chapter 3 (Mature Content)

Começar do início

A dark chuckle caused the small rabbit's form to tremble as the beast watched her. It occurred to him that he hadn't been so amused in quite some time. This little rabbit might just be what he needed in order to stave off the boredom that threatened to drive his unstable mind past the breaking point.

The human form of the young maiden was quite fragile and lovely to look upon. It wouldn't be a hardship to take her to his bed however his animalistic side was enjoying the small creature's terror. Perversely he wanted to be the monster that struck fear and the hero that provided a safe haven in his imprisoned world. Nothing could escape from here. It was designed so that one could enter but not leave.

Many would be assassins had snuck into his isolation but it didn't matter he and his beast hunted them down. He loved to humiliate and brutalize them before ending their suffering in the most painful drawn out process possible. The cage his little bunny was in had held more than the occasional live animal for butchering.

Nina sat there frozen in place. He stared there for so long that Nina began to grow tired and almost fell asleep. When the rattle of keys jerked her to awareness. The male opened the door and Nina jumped up determined to escape. This time she avoided his grasping hands and raced through the corridors and rooms searching for escape. An open window provided the exit she needed.

A crazed laugh echoed throughout the house and rang out through the yard. Unthinking she looked back to see if the creature was pursuing her. Her momentary distraction caused her to crash into an unmoving object. A shadow blocked out the morning sun. Nina looked up and a large terrifying man stood in front of her. The man pulled out a knife that dripped with a poison that burned into her flesh as it sliced through her fur.

Unable to hold onto her Were form Nina was forced to shift back.

"Wooo Wee! Boys, we got a beauty here." The large man said in a gruff voice that caused a fearful shiver to run through Nina's naked form.

"We need to focus and kill the prince." Another man said.

"We'll get him. But it's impolite to leave a lady waiting." he sneered while leering at the small naked woman.

********* (Last warning to skip)*********

Nina could barely lift her hands to cover herself as the group of five werewolf males moved forward roughly fondling her lethargic body. Tears ran down her cheeks as she begged them to stop.

The male that had cut her stood and unbuckled his pants as he told two of his companions to hold her legs. Sobbing Nina tried to push the vile wandering fingers of her attackers away as they attempted to grope and push their way into her core. The other two pulled her hands away and pinned them down as the men continued their assault. The leader knelt between her outstretched legs and stroked himself before lining himself up with her entrance.

They laughed and taunted as she screamed and struggled. The men were suddenly ripped away. Nina's body rolled over several times from the force of their removal. Her body was weak and cold. Not even the rays of bright sun could warm her. She watched numbly as a huge golden wolf, larger than any of his attackers, ripped the men apart limb by limb. Body pieces were strewn about haphazardly in the puddles of blood drenched grass.

The last body was the leader that laid motionless on a log. A groan sounded and he rolled to a seated position. His pants were dirty and lay bunched around his ankles from his earlier attempted rape. The golden wolf approached its prey. The man began to beg for mercy before shifting into a small brown wolf. The following skirmish was a travesty as it was obvious that the large wolf was simply toying with its quarry.

Throwing the brown wolf down, the golden wolf grabbed the male by the back of the neck. Nina watched as the victor mounted the loser. Nina had learned school that male wolves will have sex with other males to show dominance. It was a foreign concept to wererabbits since bucks were not so aggressive or territorial.

The brown wolf whimpered and struggled against the forced mounting. The golden wolf continued to hump the unwilling victim despite its cries. The painful groans seem to fuel the aggressiveness and the thrust became more vicious.

Tears streamed down Nina's cheeks as the scene played out before her. With a final grunt the beast lurched forward and a knot formed at the base of his large straining member holding him painfully tight within the other male. The agonizing whimpers continued until the golden wolf pulled away. With a twist of its head the creature snapped its prey's neck with a sickening crack.

**********(Continue Reading)***********

The silence was eerie. Nina's vision was fixated on the messy gore in front of her. The wolf shifted into her captor. The poison from the blade paralyzed her. She was unable to move even as the golden wolf drew near. Not so much as a whimper passed her dry crack lips as the monster drew near before scooping her up in his strong arms and carried her back into the dark confines of his lair.

The prince studied his captive's catatonic stare as he walked. He didn't like the silence or the lack of liveliness. Eyes that once glowed brighter than the sky on a sunny day were now dull and blank. Carrying her upstairs he carried her to his room and into the bathroom. Turning the water to warm, he entered the large shower and sat on the tiled bench under the water. Blood and dirt slid from their bodies and down the drain.

Contrary to his cold and callous nature, the prince found himself gently caring for the small young woman in his arms. She was so delicate and fragile. Very unlike the robust werewolf maidens that he was used to. He could claw and brutally fuck his fellow kind with no lasting damage. This tiny creature however stirred something foreign within him. A desire to be careful and not permanently harm her. He still wanted to see marks on her smooth golden skin. He still wanted to see pain on her face followed by pure ecstasy.

His grip tightened as he focused his attention on simply finishing bathing instead of his growing desire. He didn't want to take her like this. He wanted her to be aware of him and his beast as he took her in every way possible. Without a doubt this little bunny would be in his bed and when she was no longer amusing she could be his wolf's dinner.

Drying off, the prince wrapped his guest in one of his shirts. Laying in the middle of his large bed he held the girl to his chest and hummed a light tune until he fell asleep more at peace than he ever had been in his life. 

===============================

Probably wasn't what you thought when I said, "assault." But it is what it is. I wanted to show the savagery of the animal side. Believe or not I actually got the idea from a history book where some people practiced raping conquered male leaders.... humans can be quite beastly.