wake..up....

Pov hawk (eli)
The image just keeps in my mind of how she was there ... I really want to kill him Jackson is now in jail and he has been kicked out of school me and miguel are admitted to the hospital tory walks out the door crying and hugs miguel "Can I look at her?" She nods I walk in and see her lying on a device she is in a coma I take her hand her other hand is loosely next to her body
"You can do this you helped me when I had nobody well I had miguel and demtiri but you understood me please wake up again" a tear rolls down my cheek "If ... you don't wake up I'll never forgive myself I just had to watch you better it's my fault"

Pov olivia
I hear everything he says I hear the same voice every day I don't know what day it is what time it is but I do know it's ... hawk I'm trying to wake up I manage to give him a sign "Olivia you can do it I felt it I felt your hand come on you are so strong" I feel him kiss me I recognize it from a thousand only now he kisses me very tenderly and softly my eyes open" Olivia thank god you're awake" he hugs me "ouch my arm it hurts"

""I'm going to get a doctor" he is so sweet.

2 seconds later a doctor comes to do all the tests "Is there someone at home who can take care of you, if so you can go home" I see hawk grinning
"she can come with me sir" that is nice I will test some more things and then you can go but take it easy "yes I will"
After all the tests I can finally go home well to hawk "my mother is traveling for work otherwise I am alone anyway" he easily picks me up and picks me up and walks all the way home with me he did not dare to take me now on the bike he's just too sweet.

I quickly app my mother she was so worried but everything is fine well I still have pain but yes He puts me on the bed I still have bandages around my wound when I look at it I just get chills "Hey boo are you okay" y ... yeah you're fine " "You may be shocked, we all see that but you don't have to be afraid anymore okay" I nod slowly he takes my head in his hands "I mean it you don't have to be afraid anymore okay" I nod slowly "Come, I'll make dinner for you" I don't need anything I don't want "I sigh" You really have to eat "I eat my food "You need a rest come on" he lifts me up and walks to his room he puts on his hoodie and pulls me close "Never forget that I love you .." I will never forget you hawk ... eli "then I fall asleep ...

I wake up with a start immediately, I see how hawk looks sweetly at me, I lower myself onto his chest again "I ... had another ... bad dream about you know" I'll be fine I'm here with you I'll wait until you sleep "He presses a kiss on my cheek and puts his arms tight around me again "Sleeping sweet princess" if I want to say something back, I already fall asleep

I hope you like it