i love you...

The next day i'm back at school eli keeps looking at you i don't know how to behave in front of him "Guest your tail" I hear Miguel say to Eli they think I don't hear it

"Olivia I can talk to you" Eli says so softly it is like whispering "Sure eli let's go outside" He looks as nervous as he can get "Hey eli you can tell me anything hey" "

When you kissed .... you felt something" of course eli otherwise I wouldn't do it anyway "you see him looking surprised" d .. so you didn't do it because you thought it was pathetic "

"No eli I love you and I don't understand how people can be so mean" "... olivia I think I really like you" "I like you very much too eli" "But ... don't you think people are going to hate you because you are quite popular" hey eli I don't care what others think "

Do you want my uh- "yes eli I do When our lips touch it seems like I forget everything we didn't even hear miguel and demitri calling us "HELLO lovebirds we go" quickly me and eli let go his cheeks are slightly red which is super cute We have to go to the next lessons. I hate it when I don't see Eli for a moment. He's so cute

then the director comes in "Olivia there is someone waiting outside who you want to see you come" Eli and Miguel both look at me, I nod and grab my things "She's sad so stay as long as she needs you" okay thank you sir "

"T..TORY ohh god" I hug her tears rolling down her cheeks she lives all the way in Australia she moved 4 years ago. "My ... mother" oh no tory she's not .. "she nods and I hug her again

"Okay you come to live with me" m..but you shouldn't ask your mother that " "Certainly not she loves you as much as me and yasmine so you just join us oh and no present cause you know how I am" she smiles through her tears "d..so you have a boyfriend huh"

h. ..huh why no " "Honey your cheeks are bright red and your lipstick is half gone" ... okay okay his name is eli he is so cute "I .. come here to school better there are no annoying people because I am so angry recently"