you fall in love..

After all the lessons you look for the boys again and you see how a strange boy Eli grabs his face "Who wants to kiss this madman?"

"Get away from him you dork "the boy let him go I quickly pull Eli behind me "Oh i'm kyler baby you are yasmine's sister what are you doing with those suckers" says kyler as he runs a hand through my hair "Don't touch me" demitri miguel and eli look scared at me angry I turn kyler's arm "if you bother my friends one more time you have a problem" "Come on let's go" oliva come to cobra kai we really need girls like you "smiles miguel" I'll see "
"Hey where's eli" he ran away crying "woow I'll go after him" I run all over the school until I hear howling in an empty classroom.

"E..eli is you that "olivia please go away" "Oh certainly not I will not leave you alone now I stay with you" I hug him tightly, his tears keep coming. "We have to do something about this eli" "No then it gets worse they won't stop and nobody wants me ..."
Eli don't say you're so cute and you don't even see that "open your eyes olivia I'm a freak and I'll always be the guy with the weird lip" "So come on eli love yourself you're so nice" ... are you really serious olivia "yes i mean it and listen kyler is an asshole" "Olivia we have to go home where are you"

"It's my sister I have to go but don't do stupid things and just think of me or this" you press your lips softly on his before you walk out the door you take a look at eli who is completely trans and then walk away "Here I am yas come we're going I'm hungry" hey sorry from  this afternoon but I just don't like those freaks okay "okay I don't care but they are my friends"