Hurtful Words 

A pounding in my head, sun shining, the sound of kitchen wear clashing.

I open my eyes slowly, And groan as my whole body aches. I'm in a bedroom but it's not a familiar one, I hear kitchen wear clanging in the kitchen. The bedroom is made of completely white walls, a bed with a metal bed frame and dresser with a tv and long white curtains that fall to the floor.

I gather all my strength and sit up in who's ever bed I'm in. I rub my eyes and whine as the pain in my head intensifies. "Shit" I hear a familiar voice exclaim far away from the other side of the bedroom door. Am I at Y/F/N's house? But how did I get here, oh no.

All the memories of last night come shooting back, hitting me like a train. My heart sinks and tears threaten to roll down my cheeks, I need cate, I need to explain.

I slowly get up from the bed and unsteadily walk to the closed door, I quietly turn the door knob and step out, I was not expecting it but I step into a open concept living room and kitchen. "Hey babe" Y/F/N greets me.

"Don't call me that" I groan as the cold hard wood floors hit my socked feet.

"You didn't mind last night" she smirks and leans against the kitchen counter.

"Nothing happened last night" I hiss at her. Her eyes go wide and she stands up straight.

"You don't remember last night" she asks her voice laced in nerves.

" I remember you drugged me and touched me without permission" I start to get upset, all that sadness about cate is now turning into anger, anger towards Y/F/N.

She glares at me "I didn't drug you I was helping you".

"NO YOU WEREN'T" I snap. She is taken back for a moment at my volume, I never yell so seeing this from me is surprising.

"I'm sorry" she whispers. "I thought you liked me".

"Liked you" I scoff "I can't stand you, you make my blood boil, I only agreed to go with you because I'm a nice person and you manipulated me" I try to stay strong but I can feel tears build up in my eyes.

She doesn't say anything, she just stares that the floor, she knew what she did was wrong and yet she done it anyways. "Now where is my purse" I demand. She points to the coffee table. I hurry over  and take my phone out, no messages or calls from cate. Oh my god, what have I done, I should have stayed home , I should have stayed with cate, god I can't do anything right.

I walk to the door of her apartment and put on my shoes. "Where are you going" she asks me.

"Going to fix my relationship that you ruined" I hiss. She just nods and leans against the counter.
I open the door "and don't try to play victim, you're a bad person and you deserve to feel bad" I say before storming out.

I slam the door and run down the hall, I finally let the tears fall, I sob thinking about everything. I can't keep hurting us like this, she's not going to forgive me one of these times, from my cutting to letting Y/F/N kiss me, I'm not making cate happy I'm just ruining her life.

I bust through the main entrance for the apartment building into an unfamiliar place, I have no idea where I am, I think maybe on the opposite side of town. I pull out my phone and call a cab, as I wait I sit on the side walk, I decide I'll try to call Cate.

The phone just rings, no answer, nothing, so I leave a voicemail mail.

"Cate please answer the phone, I love you so much I can't live without you, I need you cate you're the love of my life, I would never hurt you on purpose. I'm coming home and I'll explain everything" i cry through the message.