••☆ Chapter 26: "Wonderful Gifts" (Part 2) ☆••

Start from the beginning

Rose was smiling as she was listening to his heartfelt request. "I have two gifts for you." she said.

He turned his head to her. "Really?" he asked with a smile.

"Yes... First, is a prayer... I pray God will give you a pair of beautiful eyes... that can see happiness in pain, colors in the darkness, beauty in mess, faith in despair, courage in fear, and love from all the things around you... I pray He will give you peaceful nights when you sleep, tasty foods when you eat, warmth when you're cold, and good friends when you're alone... Amen" she prayed with all her heart.

Dylan could not stop smiling as he was listening to her. She was the first person who gave him a prayer as a gift, and it was the sweetest and the most unselfish prayer he had ever heard. At that moment, his heart wouldn't stop beating fast. "That's the most wonderful gift I have ever received. I feel like there's an angel speaking in front of me right now." he said, smiling joyfully.

"Are you ready for my second gift?" she asked.

"Yes" he answered excitedly.

She lifted her hands and held his face. Then, she gently pressed her open lips against his.

He happily accepted her warm kiss. His heart continued to pound madly at that moment, but he liked how it affects his whole body. He wrapped his arms around her small waist and relished her sweet gift. He let her control his lips. He was so overpowered, but all of it felt good to him.

When their lips parted, they were both drenched with their love.

Dylan felt a very satisfying exhaustion. He was catching his breath. Then, he heard Rose giggled. He smiled and laughed with her.

"I never felt this before. I only discovered what it feels like to be truly in love when I met you... How about we pick this church for our wedding day?" he asked in a serious tone.

She was surprised. "Wedding day? ...I think it's too early to talk about that."

"Tsk, I will marry you after college whether you like it or not." he bossed.

"You haven't seen me yet, and I haven't given you an answer, so don't be too sure I'll be your future wife." she told him.

He smiled. "I'm sure of it Rose, and I can't wait to enjoy life with you." he said without a single doubt.

"Do you want a strict wife?" she asked.

He chuckled. "Yes, I do."

He enfolded her again with his arms and embraced her tightly. His body was full of butterflies at that moment. He wanted the time to stop and be with her savoring her scent and warmth.

☆••••○○●○○••••☆

Before dark, Rose and Dylan went back home.

Dylan was surprised by his family and friends, but before they begin their celebration, he asked time with Max alone on the balcony.

"First, I will not apologize to you. You deserve a real punch in your face, and second, until Rose chose between us, I will not stop pursuing her." Max told him firmly.

Dylan smirked. "Don't worry. I won't ask you to do anything against your will. I know exactly how you fell in love with her... but because of it, our friendship got affected, and we both know she feels bad about it. How about we make a deal?" he suggested.

"What kind of deal?" Max asked.

"Whoever Rose chose between us, the other one must accept it and move on without destroying our friendship. I know this deal sounds really crazy, but if you will agree with it, I will also stand by my words." he told him.